Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

or post if you dont it'll help my list either way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
I had the day from hell just now and if someone would just jerk me off, pronto, it'd turn it around

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Does Christmas come twice a year?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Cucking Mama posted:

I had the day from hell just now and if someone would just jerk me off, pronto, it'd turn it around

only if yr okay with me dressing like urkel for half and then stefan urquell for the climax

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
presidents day i guess?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

shiksa posted:

only if yr okay with me dressing like urkel for half and then stefan urquell for the climax

dude I don't care. do whatever zany fetish you just thought up and posted. brass tacks: I need somebody else to jerk my dick for me until I'm definitely spent

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

Does Christmas come twice a year?

if you are a good boy or girl

O-Unit
Oct 22, 2005

Does Christmas Present cum twice a year?

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
i have the word holiday do I win a prize?

(is it plat? bc all this poor shaming is very triggering)

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I'm really hungry but I'm not really in the mood for the same-old same-old. Onion, cheese, and mushroom omlette? HAHAHA get outta here you gotta be kidding me! Strangely enough, 3-cheese ravioli doesn't really hold its appeal either. So where are we to go?

Well, I could use a nice soup. Now, if I could cook a nice vietnamese pho with star anise and everything things would just be dandy. Sure would. But I don't have those kinds of ingredients on hand.

I don't want cereal because that is for people who eat out of feedtroughs and are content with eating regurgitated starch bricks for the rest of their lives.

I have some potates. Maybe some home-made potato chips, sliced real thin and fried ina lil bit of canola oil? doesn't sound half bad. Still, that's not to healthy, but I'm not really in the mood for salad. I bought scallions the other day because they're so cheap. The egyptians exalted the onion for its medicinal properties. I don't really feel like eating raw garlick.

I remember playing morrowind. Such detailed clutter in taht game. Could sure go for some "scrib jelly" right now. But those days are gone. I had some tofu but my mom threw it out, she's such a little closet racist xD. "It smells so bad who even eats that poo poo?" Oh mom *rolls eyes*

Maybe I'll get the motivation to really kick it up a notch. I made Gordon Ramsay's shepherd pie the other day, it actually came out quite delicious, the red wine sauce I fabricated kept the ground beef nice and moist and actually added a little bit of flavor. Not your typical professional kitchen but yea, I guess I'm a bit of an amatuer chef.

Well, that about does it. The buddhists thought that all desire would lead to suffering, so in a way this is a meditative way for me to cleanse that desire. No more fancy cooking for me! I'll be satisfied with a clean bowl of steaming white rice and a little saucer of soy sauce to drizzle in. Maybe a bit of toasted sesame oil for a little kick? Goes a long way.

Gas this loving thread now please

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
My name can be applied to both Halloween and Oktoberfest.
Or Christmas, if you want to get all Dickens on me. :wiggle:

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

a birthstone is not a holiday. this never happened

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Cinco de Mayo :cool:

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
My name could probably go with Veterans Day or Memorial Day and my avatar is probably appropriate for what I assume is every German holiday.

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
Pretty sure mine qualifies.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
<----- The most popular holiday on my home planet

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
Hey I hear this is the place for cool dudes and ladies

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Xmas Future posted:

Hey I hear this is the place for cool dudes and ladies

nope you are mistaken

what am I getting for xmas in 2018

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 8 days!)

Christmas Present posted:

or post if you dont it'll help my list either way

ok

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 8 days!)

are you making a list and then checking it twice? ehh?? EEEEHHHH??? LIKE THE SONG????

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

gonna find out who's naughty or worse

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Well, everyone knows SymfonyMan Day! :colbert:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

davemas

LifeSizePotato