Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Children are animals that need to learn the real, physical dangers of loving up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The reason I have sadbrains is because my parents spanked me. - a sadbrain

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Relative convenience is a good reason for a lot of things, though.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
My partner was never spanked as a child and now she craves it. Think about that.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Benedick Cuckold posted:

probably not but it certainly doesn't positively contribute to their upbringing in any way

like getting spanked probably isn't going to emotionally cripple anyone but it's still a generally nasty thing to do to a person. and surely that can't be good, if you see what i'm saying

I don't see what you are saying. Nasty things happen to people all the time, causing useful negative conditioning if it results from unwanted behavior. I don't see your inherent problem.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Yes, actually.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

THS posted:

spanking fetishes and "daddy" stuff is p. disturbing on a lot of levels imo

Agreed, best to keep to 2D humans.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Benedick Cuckold posted:

yeah whenever i hosed up as a child my parents clipped my eyelids open and forced me to look at pictures of holocaust victims. and i turned out fine. so i can definitely understand your point of view

I am sorry for your loss.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Hey ColdReaches, could you stop posting please? Thanks.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

420DD Butts posted:

why do you feel the need to hit small, defenseless children?

Because, in the right context, it is a simple and appropriate negative reinforcement that their tiny little monkey brains can readily understand, dummy.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Its funny that a little kid will just go in "time out" when they could just say "no, fuk u dad" and continue running about

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

THS posted:

is there some way we can throw circumcision talk and the ethics of abortion into this discussion

- sometimes spank
- always circumcise
- usually abort

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Strategic Tea posted:

you realise most parents can actually pull enough authority to do this without even hitting anyone, right?

Yes, and most of the time it isn't necessary for most people. But sometimes it is and you have to use your own judgement rather than consult "Ask A Goon"

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

420DD Butts posted:

choking on your toy? gently caress you johnny, prepare for my fist in your rear end

I have news for you, chief. What your parents were doing is not actually spanking.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Dear previous 8000 generations of humans-

don't have kids

- agoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I am a Childfree, please take my parenting advice.

- agoon

• Locked thread