Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I can't wait for Narutoful Boyfriend: Bad Boys Love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Ometeotl posted:

Honestly, I think it makes sense to make sure that your magic healers aren't the ones getting stabbed with knives so they're capable of healing the ones that are.
Only one of those characters is a healer, as far as I know.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Don't you love it when you win a battle only to find out the opponent "wasn't even trying"?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

In a game like this, where everyone's fighting styles are already programmed, why can't they just put you in the driver seat of the guy that has to win in order to match the anime's plot?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I noticed that Kakuzu's mask was already broken during the fight. I guess it was never shown intact in the show?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I have no idea about her character, but in Ninja Storm 3 I like that her special is slapping someone in the face with a bomb.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

sirtommygunn posted:

Genjutsu are just illusion magic and can actually be used by anybody* but they really only work for magic eyeball people against non-magic eyeball people.
*except Rock Lee. :v:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

FutureFriend posted:

honestly if it helps any i dont know half the time what those three are joking about with all that anime chat
That just means you should watch more anime

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

If it weren't magical eye bullshit it would be magical ____ bullshit.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Dooky Dingo posted:

So, is Shizune dead?
I can't imagine having stuff ripped from your mind by a chakra eating zombie-god can be good for your health...
Yeah, she's dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

This was pretty fun, ChorpSaway.

• Locked thread