Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm truly disgusted by this video. I sometimes try to give someone the benefit of the doubt and say maybe they just snapped, or lost it (which is not really excusable anyway). But in the video you can see she is intimidated the moment they step into the elevator. He slightly jumps at her and she flinches, and then he throws the first punch. Then the left hook KO.

Fire this rear end in a top hat and Goodell into the sun, please and thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

poo poo like this really makes my blood boil. Luckily I have never witnessed anything like this in person because I would snap on that guy.

This immediately comes to mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ufgkJ-uVE

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

@JimTrotter_NFL
Had a team official ask me this morning: Who's next in line to be commissioner? Me: Roger ain't going anywhere. Now: Well, er, um ...

:circlefap:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dexo posted:

quote:

RT @NorahODonnell: NFL exec says "if there's a delivery sitting under someone's desk there will be consequences"

Some poor lady is bout to get bus tossed :smith:

Vod Kanockers posted:

It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno. #WhyIStayed

The be-all end-all.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

If you're posting here, it's a safe assumption that you were heavily invested in the entire WCW/NWO war.

I was too occupied with the greatest rivalry in wrestling: Stone Cold vs. The Rock

E: Sorry for the derail :(

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Couldn't this be the case that at least changes the way the NFL handles investigations? I mean, this has become a huge embarrassment.

Meanwhile, colleges and high schools will continue to cover poo poo up until they choose not to do so.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

three posted:

Isn't Rihanna backed by Jay Z who bashed and threatened to end Chris Brown's career?

Chich's story is probably more accurate, although I think that's pretty lovely for her to do. If you support someone who beats women, that's bad. I am willing to bet she is not the only woman that he has attacked. That type of action is well within her control, and I think if she wants to go that route, then CBS is justified in pulling her.

Wait, what? You're blaming an dv victim because she didn't leave?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

That whole thing was really hosed up too. He didn't even want to sue, he just wanted an autographed helmet from the team he was a security guard for, and they said no.

Then he finally wins in court and is awarded...three dollars :smith:

With all of the regulations against copyright infringement, how in the hell did this happen? Dude should've made bank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Just watched the Bisciotti press conference, and holy poo poo he flakes out with the whole "it's in the document" argument. I'm a bit surprised no one in the crowd gave him poo poo for that.

• Locked thread