Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I for one think that it is in fact bad posters who are bad posters, and not the people who point out that they are bad posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

trestman looks like he'd be one of those "heh, skywizard" types

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Quest For Glory II posted:

I'm pretty sure Chip Kelly is still like the only bachelor coach at the professional or college level

dude. Coach Handsome.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

thank goodness we drafted Kony, hope he don't suck poo poo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Cee Lo would have been really bad to have given recent events

did cee lo do something too

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

He said something on his twitter account about it being okay to rape unconscious women or something to that effect.

the fuuuuuuuuuuck?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Marketing New Brain posted:

The weird fantasy that somehow women are mostly responsible for sexual assault and harassment reminded me of this little gem, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disclosure_(novel)

of COURSE its a crichton book

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you know this isn't the n/v thread right

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

A Man and his dog posted:

Because uhhhh, domestic violence will always happen in the United States no matter what some sports league tries to challenge it..... Not everyone in America watches football or cares about whats going on in sports or takes that into their daily life...

But, if you guys want to paint this as a black & white issue among men and women so be it... Also yes gently caress Ray Rice

you're right rg3, why don't we try seeing this from ray rice's perspective

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Realistically speaking there's only one person that would be a good replacement for Goodell but I don't see them asking Vince McMahon if he wants the job.

wrong

Shane McMahon

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

its political correctness gone mad i tell you

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

Its always interesting to see who can discuss this issue, or things like this without using "I" or "me".

do you even follow football

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ThirdPartyView posted:

Idiotic since professional murderer Donté Stallworth was allowed back into the NFL.

as a for-real professional murderer please do not slander me with comparisons to that half-hearted amateur manslaughterer donte stallworth

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ribsauce posted:

ATTN: All you guys killing Kim Jong Il for saying this is maybe a one time thing, I have a news flash. You know just as much about the history of their relationship as he does, which is not a goddamn thing, so quit projecting all your thoughts and feelings as facts, because you are equally uniformed. I don't see how you can act with such strong conviction this abuse was an ongoing thing, and blast someone for thinking maybe it is not (granted, it wasn't the smoothest objection). Oh wait, I do see how, that is how the internet works, but seriously, settle down fellas, you are just guessing like he is.

go home ribsauce your drunk

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mister Fister posted:

Literally every SJW hugbox ever.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhahahhaahahahahahaahahahahaaaaahahahahhhahahahahahahahahaha

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mister Fister posted:

It's almost like there's more nuance to some situations and statements like 'attempts to defend the abuser's behavior' makes you look dumb.

I mean, if we found out that Ray Rice is the Bill Cosby of abuse, then have at it, but at this stage, you're basically saying that Ray Rice cannot rehabilitate himself and he can't live in an abuse free relationship with his wife.

but ya gently caress one goat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Elephanthead posted:

So how many of you have donated to the local womens shelter. They need clothes, soap, toys, razors all the crap you would take if you weren't running out the door last minute. Focus your rage on helping women who couldn't pick up the phone and get 10 divorce attorney bringing her a 7 figure settlement in 2 hours.

that sure is relevant to the 5 seconds it takes out of your day to make a post on the internet

• Locked thread