Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Social Justice is a fine pursuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Goon: A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on literally anything on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation. A goon, or GODDAMN GOON, does not necessarily strongly believe all that they say, or even care about the groups they are fighting on behalf of. They typically repeat points from whoever is the most popular poster or commenter of the moment, hoping that they will "get goon points" and become popular in return. They are very sure to adopt stances that are "correct" in their social circle.

The goon's favorite activity of all is to goon rush. Their favorite websites to frequent are Somethingawful and Fetlife. They do not have relevant favorite real-world places, because goons are primarily able to interact socially only online.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm gonna go lay some flowers on the tomb of the Unknown Social Justice Warrior :patriot:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:eyepop:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Walk without rhythm and we won't attract the worm.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:stare:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pizzatime posted:

a warrior is the best thing to be

except a wizard or thief

I'm a Social Justice Undead Skeletal Warrior

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Social Justice Murderer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cruft posted:

Why doesn't that lady in the black shirt have any arms?

Where they're going, they won't need arms

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Luvcow posted:

I'm an anal troll and now I don't feel welcome :(

#notallanaltrolls

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

:crossarms:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm having a glass of wine to social justice

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm a Social Justice Barbarian

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

SOcial Jungle Wartier

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

hey hey HEY samurai showdown is not third rate

:respek: i hear you, old man

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

lool look whaty i found

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i am he posted:

I want Fang to suck me off.

oh no!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pro Target posted:

Same but Jon talbain from darkstalkers

same bt u but my ire

WIFE. oh too lateas!!

TOO LATE

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pedantra posted:

cool but my people are dying

yousa people goanna dies?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

OOOOOOODFOF

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

apparently they're dogmatic as gently caress

:barsd:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

mudman

his name is mudman

i loave himm

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

JUSTAIV\

J*UACITE!

E!

JUSTICE

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pro Target posted:

Ahaha... Kid blood makes me stronger... I want to do murders and also everything i ever said is bad... Oh... And one more thing... Some people are more equal than others :twisted: - Personal diary of Stalin "Hitler Jr." Stalin

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Social Justice Wario

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bwee posted:

strange, i only wake up to take a poo poo and jack off

how do you have time to do that before work?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Vynar posted:

Wario weaponized farts

Social Justice Waluigi

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dogcrash truther posted:

this thread is extremely my poo poo!
            \

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Salmiakki posted:

i could start drawin up beer pal right now, i will post it in a different thread tho

please do!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Luvcow posted:

My dog isn't too good at this :colbert:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm a Social Justice Warlord

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

emil

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Nacho Destroyer posted:

freedom of hate speech and racism is actually good please go read some entry level chomsky

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Social Justice Warbler

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I like that Pedantra is an actual pedant :)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm a Social Justice Wino

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Nacho Destroyer posted:

yeah stalin wasnt racist at all, minus the allying with hitler thing..

:confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

• Locked thread