Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
Have you heard of a game called Super Mario World, for the Super SNES Entertainment System? It is a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I have two honest ones. First, Lost Kingdoms (and its sequel) on the GameCube. It feels really low-budget but the card collecting aspect is addictive and the combat is pretty fun, though contained in small arenas a la Custom Robo.

Second is Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae which is on PC. I think it's only like $5-10 on Steam. It's essentially Vergil in Bloody Palace from DMC3, but with a horribly exploitative nippon schoolgirlu as a protag. Which is a plus if you're a perv I guess. The combat is solid but the presentation is really weak. It's entirely in small arenas, like Bloody Palace as I mentioned, and the enemies don't pack a whole lot of variety, but it's cheap especially during a Steam sale and worth a few hours of play at least.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Tiler Kiwi posted:

its made by Koei, and it plays like a Shining Force game

You had me here, but you didn't actually mention the name of the game.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

umihara kawase shun is on psx and also great

Aren't all the Umihara Kawase games just repeated remakes of the original SNES one? Not being snarky, a legit question.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i often enjoyed playing snow bros, a fun arcade game in the vein of mario bros or bubble bobble. most of the fun was me and a friend fighting each other than fighting the enemies but that is just exciting emergent gameplay.

There was a laundromat near me that had a Snow Bros. machine when I was a kid. It was the best thing when I actually had quarters to play it.

Me and my fiancee played for like six hours one day via MAME netplay. Our relationship was tempered in the fires of Snow Bros. intense PvPvE gameplay.

Snow Bros. is super good.

• Locked thread