Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
when you jerk off in the shower, use soap as lube and you wash your dick and rub one out at the same drat time

also, when you cum remember the saying "aim for the drain!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Lufiron posted:

when you jerk off in the shower, use soap as lube and you wash your dick and rub one out at the same drat time

also, when you cum remember the saying "aim for the drain!"

If you're aiming for the drain, then your dong is in the path of the shower spray, so you'll lose any soapy benefits. Your story doesn't add up, Lufiron!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

BLARGHLE posted:

This applies to basically anything. Onion, garlic, jalapeno, loving whatever....scrub your hands before digging into your lady's meaty flaps, and you'll both have a more enjoyable night. Also wash your hands after, but for different reasons.

Hahaha you prudes don't stick hot peppers in your lady's twat.

BLARGHLE posted:

If you're aiming for the drain, then your dong is in the path of the shower spray, so you'll lose any soapy benefits. Your story doesn't add up, Lufiron!

Could you wear an umbrella hat in the shower to keep the water from de-soaping your cock?

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
what the gently caress kind of poor rear end shower you have that you can't reposition the shower head?

also you could always just shut the water off and when mom asks what the sounds are just say you're lathering yourself up and conserving water

technically it's not a lie!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
"look at me im rich" lol this guy

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
i hit homeless people until they stop moving. i split my knuckles really bad one time but i was afraid to go to the hospital cause it was reported.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
also if you have one of those removable head wands, place it on the shower floor pointing straight up and crouch over it

you haven't really lived til you jo with water shooting up your rear end in a top hat

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

How did it go?

soiled myself

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i like the part with the butts

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Lufiron posted:

what the gently caress kind of poor rear end shower you have that you can't reposition the shower head?

also you could always just shut the water off and when mom asks what the sounds are just say you're lathering yourself up and conserving water

technically it's not a lie!

Yeah, I can reposition the shower head, but you can't reposition the fact that the shower head is directly above the drain, so if you're going to try to fire one off in to the drain, you're going to have to stand in the water stream, unless you want to turn your shower head up against the wall or something

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Chris Awful posted:

soiled myself

OMG no :ohdear: did it get on the couch?

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
That only happens when I rub my dick between the cushions.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
if you want to get HOT 'N HEAVY I got one word for u: Magma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Don't you people know that these women poop from their butts? please stop posting butts

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Don Tacorleone posted:

Don't you people know that these women poop from their butts? please stop posting butts

Poop is not the only thing a person can do with their butts!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whip that poo poo out and ain't no doubt about it
it hit the ground and caused an earthquake and power outage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
The cum-o-matic 5000 OP

Microwave Mom pics.