Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
And the last thread is [TELL] me about being an adult virgin.

That is your Something Awful Fact for the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Hitlers Gay Secret

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
if you printed out every post in every thread on gbs in 12 point times new roman font and laid them end to end, people would think you were a loving weirdo and they would be right

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

if you printed out every post in every thread on gbs in 12 point times new roman font and laid them end to end, people would think you were a loving weirdo and they would be right

:agreed:

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

if you printed out every post ever made in GBS in the tiniest font of all time people would line up to horrifically beat you to death because guess what, GBS is for fags and killing gbs dudes is unironically funny as gently caress

• Locked thread