Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

I do like that Monroe was like, "Let's keep looking anyway..." They weren't close to finding a cure, and if in two days Nick comes bursting in desperate for his powers back because X wesen is trying to eat Juliette they would have to restart their search and still be a day or two (or however long) away from discovering how to neutralize the spell. Better to just keep working just in case (plus there's no way Nick doesn't want to be cured soon what with Adalind switching eyes with him or whatever).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Golem heck yes

Should be interesting to see the Grimm spin on that

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

The previews seemed to indicate it was something that puts Juliette in danger.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

I'm not sure what 'plot' it is you're referring to. The keys? We'll hear about them once or twice a season. They're advancing the 'when and how does Nick get his powers back' plus there may be some movement on the FBI wesen secret society front, it's hard to tell.

They might start to tell Wu again, only to be interrupted!

But seriously, (preview) this episode is dealing with Bud opening his big mouth and letting everyone know Nick lost his powers. All the wesen that hate him are going to come calling.

Edit: regarding new wesen, a luison is an Agentinian wolf-man, so when they say a member of the Blutbad family they don't mean another Blutbad, but a wesen cousin of the Blutbad? I could be wrong.

hollylolly fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Nov 22, 2014

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Bringing Josh back was a great move. It also cements the fact that Nick getting his mojo back was of course the right choice. Grimm or not, this Key business is not going away and will hurt everyone involved in it.

I realized that Adalind's mind trip started with her eating something - probably Be Stupid bread - and her visions all had a distinct Alice in Wonderland flair to them. Drowning in a pool of tears, strange doors, eating food that does stuff to you, even the baby turning into a pig.

Preview: Juliette (maybe) having a (possible)Grimm baby is a big deal. That baby would need a lot of protection since it wouldn't have the benefit of anonymity.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

I forgot - Adalind even falls down a hole? back into her cell at the end of her vision/experience. :tinfoil:

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Why does everyone keep coming up with the idea that Trubel is going to be written out? I'm going to go against the flow and say she isn't.:colbert:

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

I think he's saying that the Trubel + Josh theory you propose as 'obvious' is terrible and sounds like something a tumblr shipper came up with (he's been reading the SA thread about tumbr recently and couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not).

But I could be wrong!

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

It isn't that surprising, though. I think she'll be back next season for the Key Plot to continue as she's connected (NON ROMANTICALLY) to Josh. She might show up for the finale though!

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

It's just due to her having taken self defense and having a concealed carry permit. :shrug:

Oh, and being sensible and not hysterical.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Why doesn't she ask anyone how Adalind lost her powers in the first place and why doesn't she just do that? They better explain that.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Technically she's only realized what's been going on with her for about three days? Two of which Nick and everyone else was consumed with finding and rescuing Monroe.

I don't really blame her for not wanting Nick to see her horrible hexenbiest face, talk about a turn off. I think I'd want to get rid of it first before that ever happened, if I could. How do you unsee that?!

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

I am guessing it's something like Adalind is immune to Nick's blood now, so Juliette is too because of shenanigans, but as to why no one has even mentioned it...who knows. It's irritating.

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Juliette to Adalind: :fuckoff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

hangedman1984 posted:

Did we ever find out why Diana, the part-hexenbiest part-royal, is so special when Renard, also part-hexenbiest(zauberbiest) part royal, wasn't?

I think it has something to do with Adalind doing that really long super gross series of rituals to regain her powers. This made the baby super powerful. On the other hand, Sean was probably considered important as well when he was a child, but didn't toe the Royal party line well enough and was cut loose. On the other, other hand, maybe it's because the Royal baby is a girl, and they need more female Royals.

I am still on board with this show. I know it's in a rough patch, but there's enough here, despite people being killed/written off the show off screen, to keep my interest. I'm looking forward to the finale. So there!

• Locked thread