Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
Ugh I have so many games on my list that have little under 20 minutes played. It's all purchases made during sales or through the humble bundle.

Probably the worst offender is Hearts of Iron III. I love WWII and all I wanted to do was play as Nazi Germany, but there are like 100,000 different things on the screen and I can't be bothered to sit down and read the manual or even look at the tutorial.

Worst. Purchase. Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

Harime Nui posted:

Three words....... Bio Shock Infinite :xd:

Ugh I have all three Bioshock games. I quit playing the first one because someone spoiled the ending for me :negative:

Haven't touched Bioshock 2 because I'm waiting to finish the first one.

And yeah Bioshock Infinite became kind of boring.

I'm the worst gamer :(

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
As far as full price purchases, this one is the worst.

The worst part is those 7 hours were loving awful. Not really enjoyable. I kept on thinking once I'd get the game mechanic down things would get better but once I got one thing down a whole new thing would pop up and I'd repeat the process. Lost count of how many times I died to stupid poo poo because I mistimed a parry.

That's 7 hours I will never get back, and I am never going to reinstall this piece of poo poo game ever.

:smith:

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

Oberleutnant posted:

lol op u tried to make an edgy troll thread where people would have a meltdown about u being a nazi but you forgot the cardinal rule that goons are massive autists and games trump every other topic of conversation lol u hosed up.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

nimh posted:

Sleeping Dogs - the ad made a point about not being a bad port & that its optimized for pc. Cant customize KB cursor controls

They just released a HD update and it's pretty much the greatest thing ever. I just use a XBOX 360 controller, and it works just fine.

• Locked thread