Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Inevitable posted:

That just seems generally useful for when you meet people with strong thighs and you don't want them to break your ribs.

you'd be surprised how often this is useful in Mexico

learn it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Tell them "Por que no ahora me haces un trabajito en mi palo, albañil?" and if they accept it's 20 bucks for a blowjob

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Alas Boobylon posted:

its very hard for me to support the whites in their genocidal campaign against the mongo races when some mongos are really good at building patios and other large construction projects, to the point that when my state chased all the illegals out they were replaced by legions of imbred meth addled crackers that cant build anything without huffing the components

Arizona? I was wondering how they were doing after they ran off all the mexicans

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Alas Boobylon posted:

Good guess but no! Arizona did not do much besides drive their illegals underground, it's impossible to get rid of them there becauuse of geography, every one you throw out is replaced twice the next day. Georgia actually did drive them out legit, really hardcore about it too and no one gave a poo poo because our state is basically lord of the flies when it comes to social justice issues

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/14/us/14georgia.html

might have something to do with our sky high unemployment rate and all around shitiness

I mean basically you have slaves and you're running them out lol

America would've never built the railroads if it wasn't for the backbreaking labor of the asians

what I'm saying is I wish I had slaves

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Izumi Konata posted:

walt disney has slaves, and is dead. theyre dressed as elves and working his land.

in hershey, pa., slave labor for a dead man exists too.

america is named for amerigo vezpucci. its ownership is disputed between two matrilineal tribal elders.

wanna gently caress

PM me

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Torka posted:

how do people communicate the job they want done on their house to labourers they don't share a language with

seems like there'd be a high risk of ending up with something that looks completely different to what you wanted

Did you see that movie with Kevin Costner where he meets the indians and is all "Tatanka, tatanka!" it's like that

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Inevitable posted:

Thanks for the advice everyone, just got my dick sucked by so many mexicans.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

What kind of fruity dude has a Patio

And calls it patio

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

a patio is a concrete block out back. Are you thinking of a deck?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

a patio is a concrete block out back. Are you thinking of a deck?

I'm always thinking about deck

Thick juecy deck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

proof of concept posted:

Lots of them who can't speak English or can only speak it in very basic, broken sentences understand the language just fine, others just pretend not to be able to speak it because they don't want to deal with some drunk housewife's bullshit. I imagine the same sort of thing takes place anywhere that laborers have a different native language than the housewives hovering over them

Que? No entiendo señora, no spiko englis, y además por favor podría dejar de gritar como una fregada arpia y arranar su culo en la parte más lejana de la casa y deje de estar chingando si quiere que terminemos su patio en esta trinche semana que tengo que pagar una bola de fregaderas en mi casa y allá también tengo una esposa igual de gorda que usted y también se la pasa parloteando encima de mi hombro todo el día maldita rubia descolorida y pálida cabrona que lastima de su esposo

Si gracias señora muchas gracias tankyou tankyou, 100 dólar plis

• Locked thread