Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Just enjoyed a string of rounds where me and several other goons became steak-eating bear-heavies and made a living ambushing hapless cart-pushers with a tsunami of punchy, fast-moving fat guys.

There were no survivors.

(also give heavies a minigun-replacement that synergizes with melee/shotgun builds already)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
I'd be all over the Heavy receiving a Super Shotgun as a primary weapon. A high-damage boomstick with awful spread and drop-off and a satisfying reload animation to boot.

Make it the Doom 4 preorder bonus, alongside an engineer PDA that turns his teleporter into a Doom-style teleport pad, complete with pixilated teleport effects (or alternatively, turn it into a Doom 3 teleport that subjects players to this when they go through).

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
After ages of putzing around, my fat scout loadout is finally complete.

I can die now.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Ditocoaf posted:

Just gotta name that tomislav "pistol"

I'm holding out on the vain hope that there will be a minigun-replacement that's relevant to fat-scout loadouts, then rename it "Postil" as appropriate.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Svdl posted:

Everyone might call this a dead game but that doesn't stop me from trying to blow life into it's rotting corpse.

Pictures are links into the Workshop.

I remember ages ago, like way back from 2008 or so people always kept thinking up ways to get a welding torch kind of weapon for the Pyro. The stats were something like a long, thin beam or whatever, but I got a fancy idea how to fit the weapon into the flamethrower animations.
Many many years later, I got around to actually doing it. And also some other items.

I really like this

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Constructive Ranchgineering continues to be a difficult, thankless, but otherwise extremely-rewarding endeavor.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
This is Suijin.

This is Suijin's map wire frame. This is an absurdly-poorly-optimized level.

/edit: For the record, this is what the game is drawing while you're looking at a freaking wall.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Dr. Fetus posted:

How did this even get approved? This is terrible on a technical level. Snowplow had the "excuse" of several people crying for it.

Most likely, it was the fact that it "has pretty art assets."

Mo' like "has lovely fart assets"

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

mabels big day posted:

Why did they nerf the caber

Seriously, I want an answer; this is pretty much the only time a demoman nerf has made me genuinely salty

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
My only goal in TF2 is to viciously murder every player with a furry/homestuck steam avatar.

Also find new places to use the Rancho Relaxo

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Just your daily reminder that pubstomps are cool and good, especially when its for a good cause such as making furries rage-quit or messing with try-hard spies.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
In slime's defense, I also never said anywhere that I was a good player in the first place.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Just play with all your friends, jeez

Going in with a maxed-out group seems to alleviate the massive stomps/rampant cheating that you'd get with a 1-2 person queue, and lets you do stupid poo poo like this:

...and still get MVP for the round.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Where is Hydro

bring out Hydro

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Dieting Hippo posted:

they gave the razorback recharge, but where's the recharge for the poor caber.

please valve, please restore some dignity to the caber. you made it complete dog doo right after i got a strange one.

I want substantial Demoknight buffs at the expense of vanilla Demoman nerfs.

C'mon Valve, you know you want to bring back that stickybomb damage charge-up from a few years back

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

nerdbot posted:

the only screenshots I wish to share are from back in the day when every Valve server had Replays active, and you could get very good screenshots with it

Thanks for reminding me that Sam & Max are now a distant memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
bring back the old caber;

restore the tight controls on charging;

roll back the sticky launcher to it's nerf-patch stats

hail satan

• Locked thread