Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Robbie Fowler posted:

I like them, gently caress you op.

a strong stance, I like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
I've been to BW3s in 5 different states, including several locations in my home state. I've never had a good meal there, and my wings are always lukewarm or cold.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

actually i think all wing places are bad, better to fry your own wings and use your own sauce i m o

i think the msot disappointing was duffs, that stuff wasnt hot at all, if youre gonna advertise hot wings i want my mouth burning off you assholes

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
boneless wings are just larger chicken nuggets with sauce on them

dstyle
Jul 24, 2006
bdubs is bad, it's a place where pudgy smashmouth listening dads go to watch football and drink lovely mass-produced pisswater beer while wearing jerseys with other mens names on them. i guess it's okay if you have nothing better to do other than travel to the other end of surburbia in order to make a desperate grab at your rapidly fading masculinity while your waistline expands and your wife spends the rest of your income at ikea and bed bath & beyond in between loving the pool boy while you're at work

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

Jesus Christ posted:

boneless wings are just larger chicken nuggets with sauce on them

And there isn't a goddamn thing wrong with that.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
im white as hell so indeed like buffalo wild wings, op perhaps you aren't driving a European sports car and wearing boat shoes?

dstyle
Jul 24, 2006
realtalk i once had a girlfriend who ate meat but was grossed out by bones and didn't want to be reminded that what she was eating was once a living animal. she would only eat chicken in mcnugget form

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

dstyle posted:

realtalk i once had a girlfriend who ate meat but was grossed out by bones and didn't want to be reminded that what she was eating was once a living animal. she would only eat chicken in mcnugget form

most of us are like that if we admit it

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

dstyle posted:

This isn't uncommon at all. I've met several women who won't bite meat off of a bone.

naem
May 29, 2011

I live in a small town briefly and a bw3 was one if the only options to go out.

Like it had a dance floor and a dj on the weekend. You'd see the cool kids from high school there years later grinding on each other dressed like it was 2003 still.

Actually you'd see several generations of former cool kids.

I wasn't particularly a cool kid myself but my college era gf that year had been somewhat so I had the cool kid in high school experience as a 24 year old it was kind of disconcerting

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009
if you're going to refuse to eat any meat that's not some kind of processed slurry then why not just go vegetarian

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

why the gently caress would it be BW3 if it's just Buffalo Wild Wings? Oh wait, if you go there you can't add.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Control Volume posted:

actually i think all wing places are bad, better to fry your own wings and use your own sauce i m o

i think the msot disappointing was duffs, that stuff wasnt hot at all, if youre gonna advertise hot wings i want my mouth burning off you assholes

once you start deepfrying at home you might as well buy a rascal cause its all over baby.

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
Everything there gives me the shits, but people in the military really like them

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

i like the boneless wings from bw3's, hear me out:

They can be stabbed with a fork and dipped into ranch or bleu cheese. This makes them easier to eat and less messy than normal wings. I do like traditional wings but they are messy. Sometimes boneless wings are the way.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Space cash posted:

i like the boneless wings from bw3's, hear me out:

They can be stabbed with a fork and dipped into ranch or bleu cheese. This makes them easier to eat and less messy than normal wings. I do like traditional wings but they are messy. Sometimes boneless wings are the way.

you can get boneless wings almost everywhere that sells regular wings and here's the kicker: theyre probably all the exact same product

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night
I was just there and the food was meh..fried pickles were good tho. I entered a beer stein holding contest and lost to some gently caress face who was bending his elbow but I didnt care enough to call him out. Got a free Sam Adams t-shirt so that is p cool I guess.

I poo poo my brains out for the next two days though.

Polish
Jul 5, 2007

I touch myself at night
And some fat drunk guy tried telling me I wasn't signed up for the thing.. gently caress you dude I was waiting here for 10 minutes for this stupid poo poo.

Ya know what gently caress BW3.

Slugs
Mar 11, 2014
I used to really like bdubs, but lately the one near where I live has been cooking the wings in old oil. It sucks. Bon Chon is better.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

i didn't like bone-wings until i learned how you were supposed to eat them but i still sometimes like a boneless wing experience if i'm feeling real lazy, but also the last time i had bone-in wings one of them had like a pustule or wet tumor thing going on and it burst in my mouth and i haven't eaten wings since

edit: this poor experience was not at a bww but if i can get a free meal coupon out of it i will insist that it was

Carlton Banks Teller fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Oct 27, 2014

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
What is the third W? Is that the Wu Tang secret?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ManMythLegend posted:

What is the third W? Is that the Wu Tang secret?

Whites only.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

boneless wings rule why the gently caress would you bother with food that doesn't have the bones removed i might as well kill the chicken myself DOWN AT B DUBS

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Space Jam posted:

boneless wings rule why the gently caress would you bother with food that doesn't have the bones removed i might as well kill the chicken myself DOWN AT B DUBS

agreed, bones are just another pain in the rear end that we can remove via technology

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Do not really care for boneless "wings" but on Thursday when they're $.60 a piece I'll grab like 12 because the place is a quarter mile from my house and the kitchen is still open when I get off work right before midnight.

And I can walk there because of my restricted license.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Bdubs is bad. Next time go to a bar with decent food to watch games, not a chain for fat idiots

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i have never been because i am poor

mazda6
Sep 4, 2014

by Ion Helmet
i did the blazin challenge once and it seemed deceptively easy

no one told me the real challenge was making GBS threads fire for 6 hours later that night

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

i've heard their radio commercials and am not surprised they're terrible, good to know i'm right to despise them

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

mazda6 posted:

i did the blazin challenge once and it seemed deceptively easy

no one told me the real challenge was making GBS threads fire for 6 hours later that night

eat a bunch of yogurt before hand or beer so it squirts out in 15 mins.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I like boneless wings because I'm a huge baby who is grossed out by the presence of bones in my food.

Pizza Hut has decent boneless wings too.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

do they still have trivia

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
It's not great but the place is fine. Ya'll got some hosed up restaurants around you.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i get wings from duffs, sorry op

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Twat McTwatterson posted:

las vegas nevada

if you are in las vegas you are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet for posting this thread

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
if i lived in vegas I'd eat at the bellagio buffet every day and heart attack grill every other day.

i'd be fat and merry and have a heart attack by the time i'm 40.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

hofnar posted:

if you are in las vegas you are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet for posting this thread

last time i went to vegas i won three hundy and woke up in an hotel elevator across town from my hotel.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
just order from Wings [Wings Over (your city)] bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

TOILETLORD posted:

last time i went to vegas i won three hundy and woke up in an hotel elevator across town from my hotel.

kinda the point

who goes to loving buffalo wild wings in vegas

WTF is wrong with you OP

hofnar fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Oct 27, 2014

• Locked thread