Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

The Lord Bude posted:

There's another episode next week. I find it kinda strange that they haven't built to any kind of finale climax plot arc over the last few episodes though.
I find it really weird that this second half hasn't really built to anything. I thought they were gonna push Watson over Andrew's death but other than Sherlock calling her out for trying to be more like him (which he sees as bad), there wasn't much in that department. I'm guessing whatever finale material is gonna be completely left field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

As long as they don't cast JLM's father

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Annakie posted:

It was definitely a relapse, per Rob Doherty himself.
So many terrible comments in that article about the nature of addiction. I hope they never have to deal with that in their lifetime cause holy poo poo that stuff is ignorant despite the fact people claim "I've been watching since episode 1". Did you not remember the various speeches Sherlock and others gave where addiction is not something that can be fixed and you're cured forever, but something to be managed for the rest of your life? Internet comments, yes, but still, the nerve of some people.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

GreenNight posted:

John Noble joins the show as series regular playing Sherlocks father

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/john-noble-joins-elementary-as-799902
Finally he can just use a British accent.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Jedit posted:

Which would be good if he weren't Australian.

Man gently caress me I'm stupid.

• Locked thread