Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post
i made a color coded list of all the keyboard commands i needed to do my first 2 hours of work at a new job in the right order so i could just punch them in blindly and then i got fired because i would be so ahead i'd have nothing to do and the boss thought i was lazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Figured out the Voynich Manuscript, but after I came down, I couldn't read my poo poo handwriting. I remember it's mostly about loving and weed.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
jerk it for 12 hours

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

I beat up my boyfriend and posted a barely coherent thread about it in gbs

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I finally felt normal and was able to function as a regular person. Then I jerked it for 12 hours.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Watched my friend clean my other friends parents house. He did the dishes, vacuumed, mop, then mow the lawn when the sun started to come out. We used to take ephedrine to get amped up at punk shows.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Not me but my roommate played final fantasy x for 24 hours straight once. Not sure how he did that. I have to get up and do poo poo on stimulants.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the jacking off is real bad you can injure yourself be careful tweakers

phonezilla
Jan 5, 2006

I....corrected them.
steal street signs

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
wrote an extensive outline for a paper i never wrote about the themes + narratives of world creation-to-apocalypse in 1990s SNES RPGs

e:i chose Terranigma, Chrono Trigger, and FF6 in case you were wondering

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
I would sweat and get horny in 8 am physics lectures where i normally would be passing out

Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post

hemophilia posted:

the jacking off is real bad you can injure yourself be careful tweakers

I actually think that it has made my dick bigger because I have been on some form of ADHD treatment involving stimulants since I was 8 years old and my dick has quadrupled in size since then

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
I cook elaborate meals and jack off. into the meals.

e: also shitpost

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i wrote a 30 page poem and then shredded it

Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i wrote a 30 page poem and then shredded it

I hope you mean shredded it on guitar and transformed your gay poem into an awesome rock opera

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lol the Voynich Manuscript is literally gonna be what'll happen when people find Tolkien elvish off deviant art archives in 400 years

"But what does it mean??!!" *stares at 13 year olds composition notebook*

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I too had sex

Sex on uppers owns

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Wooten posted:

I finally felt normal and was able to function as a regular person. Then I jerked it for 12 hours.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
drove 1800 miles only stopping for gas/tinkles

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
writhing in the floor gripping my phone on the fence about calling 911 for an hour, rest of the time feel physically drained and wired at the same time wondering what kind of permanent damage im doing

you did say too much right OP

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Fallen dead asleep. Your partner gets really mad when that happens in the wee hours of the morning.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

solved a rubik's cube

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Bought dozens and dozens of used, burned out computer fans for a few cents each, took them apart, disassembled the ball bearings, and lovingly cleaned and rebuilt them after soaking them in a special mixture of expensive gun oils and lubricants and researching bearings on the web, until someone pointed out that spending half a day rebuilding an item that nobody wants and costs $6 brand-new makes no sense, and that this thing called "concentration" could be applied to much more useful tasks, like studying. And then Adderall stopped working anyways.

But if you need a box full of used 80mm fans I'm your hookup.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
this one time i graduated college, it was loving crazy bonkers

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Wooten posted:

I finally felt normal and was able to function as a regular person.

Realtalk: I hate everyone who can get high on adderall because I am jealous.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Realtalk: I hate everyone who can get high on adderall because I am jealous.

Try just taking a fistful and see what happens. Probably not worth blowing a week's worth of medication for a dumb experiment tho.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
one time i snorted coke mixed with adderall and i felt like god

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

poorlifedecision posted:

Try just taking a fistful and see what happens. Probably not worth blowing a week's worth of medication for a dumb experiment tho.

Save the medicine by getting some crank, if you you want to do that experiment.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Felt really confident and learned way more in classes than I usually did but then it stopped working well and I didn't sleep for a while, got really tweaky and also got formication. After 3 months of losing it I collapsed with a resting heart rate of 165. I stopped taking it then. Still get the bugs feeling every so often. I didn't even abuse the poo poo.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Arkanomen posted:

Felt really confident and learned way more in classes than I usually did but then it stopped working well

Made my job performance better in terms of getting reports done on time (or at all). Then it unleashed the latent epilepsy.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

skander posted:

I remember this advice from Beakman's World.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

skander posted:

Made my job performance better in terms of getting reports done on time (or at all). Then it unleashed the latent epilepsy.

Man you people have some weird rear end side effects. I just lose my appetite for a few hours.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

ur mom

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

poorlifedecision posted:

Man you people have some weird rear end side effects. I just lose my appetite for a few hours.

The first is a matter of focus, like that Calvin cartoon, and the reason it was prescribed. The second is a known effect for some people.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

poorlifedecision posted:

Well when you dump a chemical in your body that turns every system to 11 you get to see what parts have the defects.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

skander posted:

The first time I found out how much people pay for blackmarket adderall I couldn't stop laughing. I mean, I wasn't about to sell my meds because that's less meds for me but lol loving suckers.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
-e double post

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

don't do drugs and stay in school, op

ihopeirememberthis
Sep 8, 2011
Got really anxious and confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The first time I found out how much people pay for blackmarket adderall I couldn't stop laughing. I mean, I wasn't about to sell my meds because that's less meds for me but lol loving suckers.

black market adderal barely goes for more than their cash price at the pharmacy. if you get prescription meds that insurance pays for then ya its gonna seem like free money

• Locked thread