Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Bold Robot posted:

I got this game off a MacAddict CD once, it was like a Myst/Manhole-esque adventure game except you just like wake up and go to school and stuff. You could encounter an alien and also Busta Rhymes, and you would lose HP if he blew his smoke in your face. It had low res black and white graphics. I've been trying to figure out the name for years.

It was probably one of the World Builder adventure games. Did it have a tiny window?

I don't remember any of them with hit points though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread