Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Mercaptopropyl posted:

It's great seeing Fellaini finally come good under LVG

I think it was just saliva.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

excuse me lady posted:

funny how he was playing the diamond and then one of its forwards was suspended for 3 games and the other injured along with one of the midfielders. really makes you wonder why he had to change it. can't fathom it.

I'm not sure I can parse this idea, Grez

Not without Robbie Savage and SunGoals Belter Football Facts to express it in the form of two numbers that aren't the same, the highest form of football commentary

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
Since today is beat up on Man Utd day, I have to mention that their attack still isn't in sync.

The individual quality is there for the most part, but considering there haven't been many injuries up front, the players have had a couple months of training together, and Man Utd is paying like £2m a week in wages, you would expect more.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

TelekineticBear! posted:

I forgot man united got battered by MK dons lol, wouldnt have happened under moyes IMO

Admitting your team is poo poo when you're a Man utd manager is not the done thing despite how poo poo it really is

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
is Luke Shaw an mpreg?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Every time I see Southampton in second place, it just looks wrong

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Mickolution posted:

L o l

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Gutierrez says he's all clear in his ball cancer fight. Doubt he'll ever play for us again since his contract runs out at the end of the season but he'd get one hell of a reception if he did.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I think Man U have turned a corner, turned a corner into a chance for the opposition to head the ball away that is!!

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

FullLeatherJacket posted:

I'm not sure I can parse this idea, Grez

Not without Robbie Savage and SunGoals Belter Football Facts to express it in the form of two numbers that aren't the same, the highest form of football commentary
Agreed. Only when dealing with the team I support should all criticism should be nuanced and well thought out.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Mickolution posted:

Awesome.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/liverpool-fc-manager-brendan-rodgers-8043939

I think the Echo might be trying to troll me.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

This is a top top banner, concise as hell

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

How many votes did it beat kill yourself rodgers by

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Just so I don't get probabted again, can someone else please suggest some theories on why Like Shaw came into camp so fat?

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
nah but go on try again

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I probably should be annoyed by this because I genuinely do like Rodgers, but then again, I did entertain myself a lot during the Kenny comeback by repeatedly demanding that he be sacked every week regardless of the result. Happy days.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
loving hell, finishing second in your first season doesn't buy you much rope these days.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
He's only bought one Swansea player. Borini doesn't count cause they had previous at Chelsea iirc.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Wouldnt be surprised to learn that Suarez was managing the team last season as well, Rodgers has lost it, completely clueless

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Wikipedia posted:

Business Interests

Despite claiming to be "not into fishing",[54] Gylfi became the chairman of a fishing company in Flateyri called 'Lotna ehf' in 2011.[55] Lotna ehf's boats catch lumpfish, cod, wolffish and plaice and Gylfi's chairmanship makes him a prominent member of the Icelandic fishing industry.[56]

In September 2014, he reiterated that reports of him being involved in the fishing industry were false saying he had not bothered to delete the business interests section from his Wikipedia article himself because he's “got more important things to do” such as golf.[57]

Gylfi owns.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

TelekineticBear! posted:

Wouldnt be surprised to learn that Suarez was managing the team last season as well, Rodgers has lost it, completely clueless

Slacking off in training? That's a biting. Showing up late? That's a biting. Not watching game DVDs at home afterwards? You better believe that's a biting

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

sassassin posted:

Gylfi owns.

I love him and look forward to his glorious return to Reading that is definitely happening

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Just so I don't get probabted again, can someone else please suggest some theories on why Like Shaw came into camp so fat?

Everytime he hosed your mum she gave him a biscuit

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Blue Star Error posted:

classic.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

corpuscollossus posted:

loving hell, finishing second in your first season doesn't buy you much rope these days.

Sure, but he finished seventh in his first season.

Spiffeh
Dec 24, 2005

:v:

wow liverpool supporters really taking the fight to man utd for shittiest fans this season

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Spiffeh posted:

wow liverpool supporters really taking the fight to man utd for shittiest fans this season
We're trying our best, but its still early days. Arsenal fans will start to step up their lovely game in the new year, so its going to be competitive to say the least.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Will the Arsenal fans get a shittest fans top 4 trophy?

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

A loving hashtag in a football banner, get that to absolute gently caress.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Aston Villa's goal of the month goes to... no one

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/aston-villa-forced-cancel-goal-4563183

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I disagree with both the season and the banner FWIW.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I love Brendan Rodgers and want him to stay

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Brendan Rodgers is a massive clown, but it's hilarious that any Liverpool fan would want him out in this season, when everyone but Chelsea is bad and everyone but Chelsea and City is really bad.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Blue Star Error posted:

My mum's been dead for years, that's pretty gross.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

My mum's been dead for years, that's pretty gross.

stay safe, EAU's mother's ghost

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Should have given it to a youth teamer who scored for the U21s or U18s or whatever.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

pik_d posted:

Should have given it to a youth teamer who scored for the U21s or U18s or whatever.

Yeah there was a month recently where the nominations for Reading goals came from the youth teams and hell, even the women's team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Yeah there was a month recently where the nominations for Reading goals came from the youth teams and hell, even the women's team

Yeah City includes the non-main teams in their goals of the month videos too.

• Locked thread