Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I gotta say pet island or goons with spoons imo

games is also full of man children and dnd is lol as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i would say LF is the weirdest subforum

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

coupons actually

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
E/N

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The answer is always Coupons.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Can we talk about this?

quote:

I WISH ADRIAN PETERSON WOULD WHIP MY TESTICLES THE WAY HE DID HIS KID'S. MMMMM THAT FOUR YEAR OLD DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD HE'S GOT IT, LUCKY BASTARD. CHILD ABUSE IS REALLY loving HOT. I'VE GOT A MASSIVE HARD-ON LIKE RIGHT NOW THINKING ABOUT IT.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I prefer to read the subforum with most of my threads. The Gas Chamber.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
tff butt hurt i dont care ap beat his child just wanna see him play footbal

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Lf is coming back Tuesday.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

for real?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Plafop posted:

Lf is coming back Tuesday.

no way bro

e: was not even aware we have a coopins subform

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Pet Island. The subject matter is so loving tame, but if you go in there talking about how you treat your pets as anything less than royalty or human children, they lose their god drat mind and the lunacy becomes rather loving apparent.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Spiderjelly posted:

Can we talk about this?

seems pretty sensible to me

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lf has always been here *taps ur chest* and here *taps ur forehead* and all around u in the song of the birds and the wind whispering "full gay fascism now"

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
its true. ozma said so. its coming back on tuesday.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Ralp said so as well. Lf is coming back on Tuesday.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

waiting for lf~

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

looking forward to lf

lf4lf

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
dehumanize yourself and face to maoism third worldism

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

paranoid randroid posted:

lf has always been here *taps ur chest* and here *taps ur forehead* and all around u in the song of the birds and the wind whispering "full gay fascism now"

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Pe tIslkand

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
Goon Meets

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

pet island or let's play

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Funny how these kinds of threads always turn into lf nostalgia. Maybe it was a pretty good forum and it should come back hmmm??

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

waiting for lf~

Some point in like the next 200 years when we can download massive amounts of data into the human brain instantly, the years between lf's closing and... well whatever the gently caress happens to SA in the coming years will be archived in its entirety (gas chamber and all) and downloaded directly into people's minds as the latest existentialist piece of found art entitled "Waiting for lf."

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
TCC is has people who think abusing pills and other poo poo is perfectly OK despite the number of deaths of TCC members.

Pet Island has a former mod who literally baked a bird to death because she's an idiot. Also most of the posters in there are mentally broken shut-ins. Wait that describes most of SA but it's really bad in there.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Some point in like the next 200 years when we can download massive amounts of data into the human brain instantly, the years between lf's closing and... well whatever the gently caress happens to SA in the coming years will be archived in its entirety (gas chamber and all) and downloaded directly into people's minds as the latest existentialist piece of found art entitled "Waiting for lf."

im gonna be like that scene in the matrix where neo learns kung fu by sitting in a chair and twitching, except ill just be reading five thousand maggot master posts a second

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Pet Island once gave me a bunch of poo poo for catching a minnow in my back yard stream (and later returning it) without looking up my local laws first.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Dregs posted:

Pet Island once gave me a bunch of poo poo for catching a minnow in my back yard stream (and later returning it) without looking up my local laws first.

ha ha. You ain't loving with me, are you?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

probably the paranormal forum, ive looked at it twice and its just 4 people fakeposting about conspiracies or something?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Paranormal and Conspiracy. Although I have been browsing this doppelganger subforum that is hosted offsite and it is weird as gently caress.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ha ha. You ain't loving with me, are you?

nope.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i almost posted in the cat thread about some medical advice my cat was having once but they explicitly tell you not to do that in the cat thread rules :shrug:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
DPPH

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
all of them are weird in their own pathetic ways

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

how did yospos become the only fyadlite to survive

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

well I hope you checked with the local law enforcement
I can't even finish that loving sentence. Crazy people will always be crazy, I guess.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

cool how GBS isnt a sub forum, but rather it is The Forum

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

if pet island posts were restricted to nothing but pictures of your pet doing pet things and discussion was bannable it would be an excellent subforum compared to what it is now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sojenus posted:

if pet island posts were restricted to nothing but pictures of your pet doing pet things and discussion was bannable it would be an excellent subforum compared to what it is now

that's kinda how I read PYF

• Locked thread