Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Delsaber posted:

Turns out that the actual anonymous Raw GM is "The Old Man in the Cave."

Alan Moore is the anonymous Raw GM?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Yuriy posted:

Matt Riddle knows the difference between a fake fight and a real fight, that's why he's training at Ring of Honor now

And he never laid a hand on his family, this is bullshit and serves as nothing more than slander to a genuinely cool dude

I'm not surprised you like a family beater.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

triplexpac posted:

It was fun when they teased it being someone big every week. One time he's day "And that's the bottom line cause the Anonymous GM said so" or something. Then he'd say "Everybody has a price". All these teases leading up to finally the big reveal of Hornswoggle.

It's one of those storylines that you ended up feeling insulted that you actually spent time getting invested and curious about it.

I didn't know that about it. That sounds to me like them teasing it being Eugene more than Hornswoggle.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Wait isn't the old one also I dream of Jeannie?

Yes, and the new one sounds nothing like I Dream of Jeannie.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Smoking Crow posted:

what if it's like a REALLY REALLY GOOD superkick

The only person I buy as having a superkick that is powerful enough to keep anyone down for three is Shawn Michaels, and only when he tunes up the band first :colbert:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Seems like Harper's could keep someone down for a time

Is this not as bad as it looks? Because it seriously seems like he almost decapitates Dean, here.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Uso's are some weird mirror universe version of the Young Bucks where everything the Bucks do that is cool is turned super loving lame.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

oatgan posted:

dean gets his hand up but you also gotta factor in that Jon Moxley made his name falling into pits of light tubs and getting tangled up in barbed wire

That's true. I'm mostly glad he got signed by WWE so he didn't end up just dying in some guys barn while wrestling for $200 or whatever in CZW.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

DM Punk posted:

WWE firing Punk via Fedex on his WEDDING DAY is just....jesus christ.

Was he so much fired or did his contract just run out and they didn't renew it due to his walking out?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

DM Punk posted:

He got married in mid June, his contract was up in July.

Ha ha gently caress. Total Bischoff then, yeah.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

keevo posted:

Too bad we wont get Vince addressing this when he does his podcast with Stone Cold.

Here, I'll simulate this for you:

I didn't screw CM Punk. CM Punk screwed CM Punk. I have no sympathy for CM Punk.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mr. Maggy posted:

like any self respecting person would attend a hockey game

now excuse me while i order tickets for RAW

I don't think that was the point he was trying to make there.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

dsriggs posted:

Yuriy wrong about thing.

I'm loving shocked by this turn of events even more than anything Punk said in this interview.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

You're probably one of the last people that should be doing jokes about someone saying something wrong or bad

At least I'm aware that I'm an rear end in a top hat.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Yuriy posted:

You're getting to be more annoying than LividLiquid, it's really quite an accomplishment and I liked it better when you just stuck to posting about your weird emilie autumn obsession and getting mocked for it

I have you blocked, but when people keep quoting you and the discussion devolves to "Yuriy said something stupid" I mainly only post just to annoy you. So I'm glad that this hasn't all been for nothing and I'm succeeding.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Is that a new record for quickest time to puppetmaster defense

I don't know that "intentionally trolling one guy" counts as puppetmaster defense.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Keg posted:

What is wrong with your brain?

Like I said earlier, I'm an rear end in a top hat.

E: But you're right. I'm in a lovely mood today and shouldn't be trying to do any of this poo poo. I'm gonna leave for a bit before this gets worse for all of us (me digging a hole and you having to read my posts).

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Jiro posted:

Ryback, Aksana and Rusef.

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

Oh yeah, Raw. Anybody making a thread for that? It's usually up an hour before...

WWE Raw Discussion For 12/1 Is CM Punk Chants All Night Long

• Locked thread