Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

I would have to say it was when the Rubbles got Hoppy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

When they went to Rock Vegas.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Close thread.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
When they jumped the megalodon

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
THat horrible horrible live action movie

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Around the time they had Pebbles, although maybe as late as the Pebbles and Bam-Bam Show if you want to be super generous.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Volume posted:

THat horrible horrible live action movie

Nah, this predates that and easily beats it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
The Great Wazoo, or whatever that alien genie was called.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

redshirt posted:

yeah seriously, how is this even a question

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

it was the great gazoo you neanderthals (lol())0<

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

redshirt posted:

hello dum dum

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I mean sure, adding kids to your show is usually the death sentence, but why shouldn't Fred and Wilma, and Barney and Betty have kids? It's an organic plot development. But "Alien Genie"? Not so much.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Episode 2

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Holy gently caress, what?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Didn't Bam-Bam have super powers? And was he already dating Pebbles at like age 6?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
when they stopped smoking

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
when fred flintstone beat wilma

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
when barney tried to rape wilma over a bowl of cereal

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It was the kids.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

burritolingus posted:

Nah, this predates that and easily beats it.

Goddamnit I finally forgot about this poo poo and here you are bringing it back like a loving grudge.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
There was a point where Pebbles and Bam-Bam had a secret band that no one knew about. That was some weird poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVogUqWScYc

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

When Barney knocked up Wilma

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
When Fred Flintstone took on someone his own size and was destroyed, leaving him a vegetable for the rest of his miserable, stone age existence.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

When fred lost his 5 o'clock shadow

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
don't have a stegosaurus man

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

I mean sure, adding kids to your show is usually the death sentence, but why shouldn't Fred and Wilma, and Barney and Betty have kids? It's an organic plot development. But "Alien Genie"? Not so much.

Because once they had kids the storylines tanked and they started relying on celebrity guest star episodes and poo poo like the Great Gazoo.

redshirt posted:

Didn't Bam-Bam have super powers? And was he already dating Pebbles at like age 6?

He was super strong and they were basically a couple as babies.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

insecurefacebookfriendprofilepicture,jpg

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Also, for the live action movie, who the gently caress thought that Rosie O'Donnell would make a good Betty?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

the great gazoo was necessary for historical accuracy; ancient aliens influencing primitive stone age man is how he managed to attain technology unmatched until the 1960s

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

what a horrible show

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Korthal posted:

Also, for the live action movie, who the gently caress thought that Rosie O'Donnell would make a good Betty?

Answer: nobody. Official answer is she could do the laugh but the real answer is deal with the devil.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

Zeroisanumber posted:

There was a point where Pebbles and Bam-Bam had a secret band that no one knew about. That was some weird poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVogUqWScYc

Why are these paleolithic people singing about The Devil? At most they would believe in ancestor worship or shamanism.

This historical fiction is inaccurate.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

this is hosed..

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

When did this show get bad? I remember thinking it was real funny when it first came on he air but then I watched it after taking a break for a few seasons and it was just awful

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

RAGE HOLE posted:

Why are these paleolithic people singing about The Devil? At most they would believe in ancestor worship or shamanism.

This historical fiction is inaccurate.

Dont they celebrate christmas and poo poo as well?

The real answer is the flintstones are in the distant distopian future whilst the Jetson's live in bourgeois luxury above the clouds.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

notZaar posted:

When did this show get bad? I remember thinking it was real funny when it first came on he air but then I watched it after taking a break for a few seasons and it was just awful

mid way through season two when the shows original tone was taken away as the budget was increased, alot of people say it's when evil concarne went away and they tried to blend that show into grimm

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the great gazoo put his hand down my pants when I was a child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Crossovers?!