Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007

snodig posted:

What I need help with:
- conversation topics
- transition phases during the date.
- how to ask her to leave after I feel we're done.

What I don't need help with:
- music playlists
- brazilian jiu-jitsu
- food suggestions (I'm going with soup. Deal with it)

talk about school or movies or shared interests?? need to know more about you/ this girl/ how you met/ your living circumstances/your drug alcohol fun sexual history to make an informed decision

Let her pass out on the couch dont make her leave idiota!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

iTrust posted:

Girls are not raid bosses

Nah they are the ones who steal all the loot after you kill the boss.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
Well my point is that I watch films, not movies. I don't care for "blockbusters" like titanic.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

snodig posted:

Well my point is that I watch films, not movies. I don't care for "blockbusters" like titanic.

Watch Drive with her OP, I'm sure you will find it easy to relate to the main character.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
"so" called "block busters" like "james" camerons titanic :rolleyes:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Avatar was garbage but titanic is pretty good.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
go poopie in your panties

Hobo Grandpa
Aug 22, 2014

"Trigger" is my trigger word.
When in doubt,
Whip it out!

Make sure you fluff first though. A simple hand in the pants and pretending to "adjust" yourself should do the trick. Just make sure you do it fast so she doesn't catch on to what you're doing. You want it to be a surprise. Girls LOVE surprises.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Can you give us more background on yourself and this girl OP?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
on the off chance this is real, don't ask her to leave for gently caress's sake.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
also on the off chance this is real you won't have to ask her to leave you'll scare her off anyway so don't bother thinking about it

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

After you have finished eating the soup and you want her to leave tell her that the secret ingredient in that soup was :gizz:

This usually works

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
I'm going to use kiehl's rare earth pore cleansing masque and a origins mega-mushroom relief face cream before bed tonight. Just throwing that out there.

How long does a date usually last? I'm trying to plan my day beyond just the date.

killaer posted:

Can you give us more background on yourself and this girl OP?

Could you be more specific?

Duane Walker
Sep 10, 2010

snodig posted:

What I need help with:
- conversation topics
- transition phases during the date.
- how to ask her to leave after I feel we're done.

What I don't need help with:
- music playlists
- brazilian jiu-jitsu
- food suggestions (I'm going with soup. Deal with it)

OP your buddy Duane's got your back, don't even worry.

CONVERSATION TOPICS:
- Gamergate: Show her you are a sensitive gamer who understands the plight of feminism.
- The failing Russian economy: Discuss global economics with her, and you two can make fun predictions for the fall of the ruble.
- How you didn't put bacon in your clam chowder.
- Discuss the thread you made on the internet forum where you paid $10 to a man in Missouri to post upon.

TRANSITION PHASES:
- Arrival: Tell her how pretty she looks in her hijab. Alternatively, if you want to appear sensitive to her muslimness, provide her with a headscarf that she may wear when shaming her family.
- Eating: Pull out her chair, and when she is about to sit down, pull it away from her. Women love a man with a sense of humour.
- After the meal: Politely wait for her to clear the table and wash the dishes. I mean, that's only fair.
- Between the meal and you asking her to leave: Put on some music, I take it by your refusal of suggestions that you already have chosen the correct soundtrack for your date. This of course is Neil Young's 1982 masterpiece, Trans, featuring such hits as "Transformer Man" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eblFQppJfyg
- Asking her to leave: Yawn loudly, and state that you have to be up early. If she's a keeper, she will understand that you are a busy man and have work to do. Give her a tap on the buttocks on her way out. Kissing on the first date is an affront to Allah, and she will admire your restraint and cultural sensitivity.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

If you run out of things to say just start reciting stand-up routines. Maybe some Louis CK or Bill Burr. Ladies love an autistic funny guy.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
oh man

if you actually have to plan out conversations you're so, so hosed

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
poop all overyourself and on her just smear that stuff everywhere

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

snodig posted:

I'm going to use kiehl's rare earth pore cleansing masque and a origins mega-mushroom relief face cream before bed tonight. Just throwing that out there.

How long does a date usually last? I'm trying to plan my day beyond just the date.

Could you be more specific?

What are your interests? Do you go to school, work? how old are you? What do you do in your free time? how did you meet this girl? First date? Ex girlfriends? Favorite music, sports, hobbies, etc??? just curious

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

you guys are all loving up the nights feature track, it's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFKUnfwBPTU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Literal Carehaver posted:

poop all overyourself and on her just smear that stuff everywhere

mark her with ur scent to scare off competing mates

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
OP have you considered lateral crab-like movements and possibly throwing leaves in air???

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
Thank you, Duane Walker. Here are my comments to some of your points:

"How you didn't put bacon in your clam chowder."
Actually, I thought about that. I was thinking "should I look for a substitute to bacon or just cancel it fully?" I cancelled it. The thing is, I don't know if they are allowed to eat substitute bacon.

"After the meal: Politely wait for her to clear the table and wash the dishes. I mean, that's only fair."
I was hoping this was something we could do together.

The Protagonist posted:

oh man

if you actually have to plan out conversations you're so, so hosed

No. If I don't plan anything I will be hosed. The whole reason you plan something is so you don't get hosed.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

just say whatever you are thinking as soon as you think it

like, if inside your head you start thinking "man it sure would be funny if" just say that out loud

also make sure you ask her about BDSM or any other taboo topics so that way she knows you're not the quiet type of person who over analyses everything before he says it

goonspeed, young goon

Duane Walker
Sep 10, 2010

snodig posted:

No. If I don't plan anything I will be hosed. The whole reason you plan something is so you don't get hosed.

The whole reason you date is so you get hosed, hth.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

snodig posted:

Hmm yes, definitely plan it all really carefully, and then show her how meticulous you were in your planning

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
get really heated about israel palestine and start banging ur fists on the table/bending silverware/overturning soup bowls

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
really classy soup spoons carefully ordered for the stages of eating the cheese soup

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
serve the bean pie and as shes eating it stare at her and say "your going to fart so much later hahhaa" and then lick ur lips real slow

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Good opening lines:

* Great bean soup, isn't it?
* How do you enjoy the soup?
* Many people don't know this, but you can find recipes for soup online (note: smile)
* How was the soup? Sorry, how is the soup?
* Do you like solid foods, or just this soup? Am I right?

DrKincaid
Apr 17, 2008

snodig posted:

Unless you're watching it on 16mm, it's a movie, or "motion picture" if you will. Film is a format, not a distinction for good motion pictures.

PenguinBob
Oct 12, 2000
stick it in her p--

forbidden lesbian posted:

stick it in her pooper

then punch her in the oval office, sever, and nuke her from orbit with fire. also leave your door open.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
I'm going grocery shopping soon and I'm genuinely excited because my shopping list is quite impressive.

By the way, I just thought of something: I will not put any snacks on the table. I want to see how she reacts to no servings beyond the meal I give her. I was also thinking of turning the music off to see if we can get any interesting conversation going. If it gets awkward of uncomfortable I'll break the ice with some laughter. Anyway, I'm going to update later/tomorrow with music playlist, food ingredients, temperature settings etc so you can get an idea of how things are at my end.

I'm still accepting suggestions in regards to conversation topics.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
kill her tyhen yoursel;f

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

ask her how she feels about lower taxes, and segue into asking if she is a goon

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

if she asks you about the newspapers all over the floor just tell her you have a shih tzu, then when she asks to see it tell her it's way in the back and that's your opening

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

snodig posted:

You should also shave your legs and bleach your rear end in a top hat.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
Ask her how she feels about untreated mental illness.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
poo poo talk about Israel the entire time, this was how I banged the last muslim women I thought was hot.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8NeqZOce1fE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

snodig posted:

what

• Locked thread