Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Jalopy, next year I'll let you borrow me for such occasions - I'll step in as the girlfriend your Nanna wished you had, and [now] apparently do have. :D

The only problem I see with that cunning plan is that you're gonna be majorly pissed off when the inevitable happens: Nans will be charmed by me, bequeathing all her worldly possessions to me in her Will.

Then you'll be left with a pseudo-girlfriend that yourself and rest of the family hates, but whom now-deceased Nanna adored.

But, them's the breaks, eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

jalopybrown posted:

Any unsullied not a whore goonettes or troons want to extend the offer though?

Lol you beastly man!

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Shadow posted:

I'm 33 now and have no intention of dragging out a relationship to several months or a year just so I give off the illusion of "settling down." Quite frankly I find that poo poo childish. If I know there's no future, I'd rather kill the thread rather than lead someone on.

If I was a 12.5 years Goon veteran, I reckon I'd be slipping forum references into everyday situations too. :D

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

HEY VAPER posted:

i brought a troon to xmas dinner but grandma recognized her as my childhood friend greg

Either Granny's got cracking eyesight for her age or Gregina is.. just.. I dunno.. really bad at it.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Shadow posted:

A more appropriate term in that case would have been "SEVER" :eng101:

Lol yep, Shadow.. stick with "kill the thread" over "sever ties" though, it's delightfully endearingly goonish. :D

• Locked thread