Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
if you are a real gamer and you love gaming make it your 2015 resolution to start and complete a lp for imp zone

imp lp masterlist:

corpse party book of shadow by pewdiepie- ep1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpc3R2rzXqI
xcom the long war by the penetrator- http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690930

fuepi fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
now I know you're thinking "no thank you! I am a worthless piece of poo poo who constantly disappoints my own family, let alone a internet video game forum. I can guarantee that my lp will be completely unreadable as I am humorless and suffer from constant depression. lord help you if you want me to make a video lp, between my social anxiety and wretched swamp monster voice I'd probably drive myself to suicide before I finish recoding the first episode"

that might all be true but hey look who's here to give you words of support it's baby new year

hi imp zone a new years resolution is a great way to better yourself and everybody around you and since all you do is play video games and post about video games on the internet this is basically all you can do I think. do your best

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cutscene Powers posted:

I've booted up my copy of the slender man and the scare cam is pointed and ready to go

LOL

Pewdiepie posted:

Here's my incomplete Let's Play of Corps Party Book of Shadows. Enjoy, Op. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpc3R2rzXqI

added to the op, thanks for actually doing something besides making limp dick jokes or excuses

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
rofl oh man I just thought up a crazy loving gimmick. imagine if you, like, put the effort into making an enjoyable lp of one of your favorite games for everybody to enjoy? holy poo poo that would be wild

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I wish imp zone would unplug from the ironynet

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Schnedwob posted:

alright, downloading DFhack so this LP can be more than just pictures of spergtastic menus. I'm thinking i'll start by letting the first seven people who want to claim names/professions for their dwarves, followed by determining where we want the fort to be and what we want to accomplish. I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to do build a big stony fort surrounded by an Imp Zone nature preserve where the fiery little dudes can frolic freely and toast invaders but i'm open to suggestions/ideas

name my dwarf "hodown boy" and make him the woodsman

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

added to the op

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
before the new year rolls in, be sure to post:

I, (username), resolve to make a great lp sometime in early january 2015, maybe a little later depending on circumstance but it's definitely not something I'm going to put off or go back on, if I flake out I'm basically a games forum human being who only likes video games ironically and would rather follow gamergate poo poo on twitter please blow my fail sadbrains out with ap magnum rounds

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
congratulations to all zero people who decided to step up and make something out of the mountain of poo poo that is their lives :downsbravo:

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
me: hey, how would you like to do something for the imp zone community

filthy pig: no thanks, I'd rather roll around in a slurry of rotten food and my own feces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
durr!!! durrrr!!!!!

• Locked thread