Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Crewmine posted:

listen rear end in a top hat if you don't understand why I turned my house into a warzone by getting a selection of pets that all want to brutally maim one another and me then I don't even know where to BEGIN with you

I have to buy pets every week to keep the warzone fully operational. I bought cats because I had mice problems, dogs to keep the cats in check, lions to keep the dogs in check and elephants to keep the lions in check. I find myself having to introduce more mice into the population to keep the elephants in check. Fortunately mice are cheap.

I'd like to introduce another animal to keep the elephants in check other than mice, but so far no luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread