Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

My tablet alerted me that there was a new LP. I checked to see what it was, and when I saw it was this, my reaction was, "Oh hell no! HELL YEAH!".

I love this game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Although I live in the US, I guess I somehow got a EU version of the cart, because I never had any error with the game. I had to look it up to see what the issue was, and it never once happened to me. And I played this game a lot.

Variant_Eris posted:

Also, the DS version can go dive off of a bridge.

The DS version sure is something.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

You know Hollywood gets bored, and they take a classic TV show or movie, and make a new movie out of it? That's pretty much what happened with the DS version.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Carbon dioxide posted:

How does that DS game even have the same name? Other than the names of some characters, it doesn't seem to have anything in common with the original at all.

Like I said, the DS version is like the remakes of good movies/T.V. shows that end up sucking.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Yeah, DS Lexis is the best.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Berty & Bart. They did their job, and entertained me. :allears:

I was gonna suggest Foamy, but I'll second Suds for Foomy's name.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Raitzeno posted:

TL;DR: If you want a boss drop, save state on the final turn and try different configurations, or just prolong the battle and keep trying, if it doesn't yield what you want.

I'll just use a cheat code to make enemies always drop whatever they have. Much easier than save scumming. :v:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

KataraniSword posted:

Relatively useless, generally unaccounted for, attacks with lightning in a funny hat?

Let's name our new CM Idura.

Idura gets my vote.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Asking us to name Sully is like asking if you should use that curs-ed poin-ted stick: Name him Dekar! :black101:

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I was thinking CHUMP.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Brony Hunter posted:

ROBIN, bravest of the brave.

That took me a moment. I was wondering what Batman's meatshield had to do with being brave...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

It's been so long since I last played this game that any time she came up, I was like, "Wait... Isn't Iris not really who she seems to be? drat... I can't remember...". Probably doesn't help that I'm an old man now... :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Weird. I must have ended up with a non-NA version, because I never had that area glitch out on me.

• Locked thread