Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Fullhouse posted:

I am a college senior at 22 and I hate 90% of people my age or younger so i play video games instead of going to lovely parties with people I hate or talking to girls

free alcohol though? i see no drawbacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Clochette posted:

Alcoholism is a pretty serious drawback

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Don't turn down sex so you can play GTA 3:SA.

Actually scrap that. Is advice, that game freakin owned.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

Don't turn down sex so you can play GTA 3:SA.

Actually scrap that. Is advice, that game freakin owned.

go outside, virgin (like morocco)

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Clochette posted:

every party I have ever been to either made you pay at the door to drink their vodka punch or had no alcohol, so no

dad gay. so what posted:

word of advice: stop being such a human being

hm...nah

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fullhouse posted:

every party I have ever been to either made you pay at the door to drink their vodka punch or had no alcohol, so no

hm...nah

trust me on this

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
The History Channel used to be alright and now it isn't thanks Hitler.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Hingehead posted:

You're probably a freshman right now in college and you're probably a dumb rear end without even knowing it. That's ok, you can come to read this thread, learn from the pros on how not to be a dumb rear end. For those of you who did go to college, what dumbass shits did you do that you'd wish you could go back into time to smack your dumbass younger self?

At my first year in college for the winter semester, I stopped going to class. My adviser wanted to over my progress in college and what I was doing at the moment. My idiot self said " I stopped going to class. I'm bored, I don't feel inspired, but that's ok! I stay in my dorm all day, educating myself with the history channel!"

Holy poo poo! How is that not horribly cringe worthy? Probably because you don't get a loving grade and high GPA score for watching an episode of
"UFO inside Hitler's inner circle" & "Hitler's secret transsexual life as a Jew".

I also turned down a lot of free sex. *sigh*.

college freshmen are a bunch of bitches

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

trust me on this

tried it once, didn't care for it

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
hosed the brains out of my (former) friend's girlfriend. In retrospect I'd rather have kept the friend, but the sex was amazing.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ethanol posted:

Alcoholism is a pretty serious drawback

Turn 35/Get Married/Have kids.

Suddenly your perspective changes.

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

trust me on this

you are an abrasive poster who consistently says mean things to people, you should go gently caress yourself you tranny loving human being

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Grey Skies posted:

you are an abrasive poster who consistently says mean things to people, you should go gently caress yourself you tranny loving human being

He also lets us know when he poops.
That's gotta be good for something, right?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

im in college right now and posting on GBS at 1am

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Motto posted:

high fave mate

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

Motto posted:

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
one time I drubkenly staggered home from a party along the side of a highway, clutching a block if pepper jack cheese

...dont do that and you should be good!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Whirlwind Jones posted:

lol if you think the median age of this forum isn't 28 years old.

probably closer to 35

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
I watched the planes hit the towers rear end in a top hat, thanks for the trigger

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hosed fat chicks on the reg when i didn't want to :effort: for a presentable girl.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Grey Skies posted:

He is the only person on my ignore list because he literally posts nothing but "OP is a gently caress bitch poo poo human being, poo poo crap"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its crazy how americans just send 18 year olds off to live by themselves, 18 year olds are the dumbest fags that exist

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i wish i were a freshman again so that i could quit college and save my money.

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013
I got an english degree and I'm over 25 and I still live my parents. Don't study english.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

MantisToboggan posted:

I got an english degree and I'm over 25 and I still live my parents. Don't study english.

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

Grey Skies posted:

...says mean things to people... tranny loving human being

lol

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Sometimes I regret not drinking much in college, but considering how hard I've hit the bottle post college, I wonder if I would have even finished school if I had done otherwise.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
Much like the OP I stopped going to class one semester but I did poo poo like drink 40s of Steel Reserve while listening to rap or death metal and ate shrooms or xanax and smoked a lot of blunts all with this one badass chick I was only friends with but we would hook up sometimes when we were drunk it was great

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

We watched the complete series of DS9 during finals week. For days at any time of the day or night, you could wander into the living room and there'd be good Star Trek for as long as you wanted to sit there.

E: still passed the exams anyway

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
keep your door open while you're watching star trek in college

then kill yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Fullhouse posted:

Wow $5 for as much beer/jungle juice you can drink...what a ripoff

• Locked thread