Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
matrocious
Feb 7, 2011
I just wanted to thank you for your service to our great country. God bless you and God bless the United States of America. :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People always bring up the child murdering as if it is some huge deal or talking point. You're gonna try and civilize some backward rear end savages you're gonna get some baby killing its just like making an omlet

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

limp_cheese posted:

Years ago I was shot by a sniper in the head while in Iraq. Since then people have treated me like a mythical being. It is a topic that makes people really uncomfortable. To complicate things comedians refuse to make jokes about it. It makes it very hard to feel accepted when you are off limits to people whose job is to make fun of people.

So I turn to everyone here. If there is any place that will make fun of me it has to be a website called Something Awful. A few ground rules:

1. I don't give a poo poo if you write something tame or offensive.

2. If there is anything you want to know about my background ask.

3. If you came here to tell people they shouldn't make fun of me gently caress off. This isn't the thread for you.

To give you a jumping off point, here is a starwar betamax

How is a dude in the military taking shots to the face from anonymous dudes out of the ordinary?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
your sacrifice didnt matter op and i would spit on you irl

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

When did you realise that raping and murdering women and children in the middle east was your calling in life?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ahha these are some real zingers op! i hope this is filling your need for attention!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
how often do you wear your uniform in public op so that people tell you "thank you for your service"

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

how do you feel about bradley cooper sniping brown people in american sniper?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Do your friends now call you "Private Winky" ?

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
so .... have you ever given skullfucking a shot?

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
do you ever worry that this might happen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWwGXIjxbnI&t=65s

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

does it warm your heart and make it feel like getting shot and the whole journey was all worth while, to know that as of right now, Mosul and Fallujah are under the rule of a band of goatfucking rapists and murderers who walked all over the corrupt forces that you guys were supposed to train to protect their population (because you guys destroyed the old government in a war based on false pretenses), and people are being massacred for breaking the rules of this cult of savages? And that the vehicles and weapons you guys gave them Iraqis are also being used in massacres and suicide bombings? Mission Accomplished

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
its really cool how much innocents have suffered as a direct result of the OPs voluntary actions

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
like right now there is a kid whose parents are dead and lives everyday in the agony of poverty and horror...while the op lives off of gov welfare here in the states and is lauded as a hero

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
i wonder how much ptsd the children whose parents you participated in the kill of suffer from

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

do KBR and Halliburton ever send you nice little Thank you for your sacrifice to pitch in to make us rich/condolences cards?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
op can you give me a single reason why we should care more about you getting a bullet in your head than we do about someone being injured in an industrial accident

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

but really doe, thank you for your service and your sacrifice...... Ye scallywag! Arrrrr!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I really glad we have a volunteer army now so guys like the OP can get shot in the head and not me.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
iop i sjust wanted to say i was 100% certain you got shot in the dick head instead of the crainum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
lol how much was your retard check this month you welfare queen

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm glad you got disfigured for no good reason and now get to be an unsightly, unlovable leech for the rest of your one-eyed life

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bigzak posted:

lol how much was your retard check this month you welfare queen

lol

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the op has hundreds of posts in games and tviv. cool to see where that fat welfare check goes

limp_cheese posted:

In Flotsam, during the riot, I decided to kill a couple of guards standing around doing nothing while people were being raped and murdered. They went down easy enough with very little fight. I run into another guard who tells me "Give me 100 gold so I can buy better equipment for the soldiers or I will kill you." I told him to go gently caress himself. Cut-scene happens that shows Geralt getting peppered with arrows and dying.

During Act 3, when you can accuse those Temerian lords after you find out they wanted to kill the royal children, the game zooms in on Geralt's eyes and he envivions himself being pumped full of arrows with the accused standing over him laughing that he had the balls to accuse them. Zooms back out with Geralt just saying "nevermind."

Sometimes this game is just too drat smart.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
ugh wanna get my hands on some of that sweet mongoloid money

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
i wish i had carried your name during one of the protests

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

Disco Infiva posted:

I've found OP's pic, and he's clearly wearing an eye-patch. What else has he been lying about??

I'm making this the background on all the computers at work

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

bigzak posted:

I'm making this the background on all the computers at work

OP - work is something adults do to earn a living

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
So basically during a time of war any stupid retard can join up, get shot, and then live on govt money the rest of their life

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
i'm 90% sure there was no sniper and OP was just holding his gun backwards

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bishop posted:

So basically during a time of war any stupid retard can join up, get shot, and then live on govt money the rest of their life

Yes it why a majority of US troops come from the poor southern states, while New York or California provide fewer recruits by comparison.

Texas is also the number one provider of new recruits for the US military.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
Telling new footage of OP found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KOL50CFx1A&t=95s

GBS Ambassador
Oct 31, 2013
Instead of giving you what you want I'm going to thank you for your services for the millionth time.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

:911: Thank you for your service, OP. You're an American hero.:911:

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!
What do you call a veteran who has been shot in the head?

The same thing you call every other veteran, a monster.

(Stop malingering you loving profile ranger, you.)

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

thank you for your service

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank limp_cheese for guarding a bridge in Iraq.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
When you reflect back on your choice to go to Iraq do you say, "hindsight's 20/0"?

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

this is pretty much the grandest insult possible

And George Bush played by Ann B. Davis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
kris kristofferson once postulated that "freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose," however you discover that freedom can also be another word for the systematic assassination of anyone who opposes capitalist interests worldwide and also easy government money

• Locked thread