Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

redshirt posted:

I love America and I'm an atheist AMA

Has the conflict between these two snapped your brain in half yet, or were you insane before you became an atheist :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Cross-referenced thread title with my beliefs and it checks out

Good job OP

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Harime Nui posted:

Has the conflict between these two snapped your brain in half yet, or were you insane before you became an atheist :mmmhmm:

No. I have faith in the higher power that is America. You might say America is my God.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Hey, you're right. I do hate america.

I'm more agnostic than atheist though tbf.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm an atheist and my feelings about America are an odd mix of fondness and ambivalence.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Did you guys know Elvis was hells into the occult?

Is it okay to be an atheist but love The King?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AAOM-BRxcg

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

redshirt posted:

Why do you hate America?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

hmmmmmm

yeah, checks out

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

VendaGoat posted:

Why do you hate America?

Republicans

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Then everyone in the military must be an atheist lol.

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.
Is an atheist, actually understands and sticks to the liberal values that America was founded on

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Freedom of religion mother fucker hail Satan bless the USA

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

there is nothing more patriotic than hating your country, idiot

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
welp, I lost my boner

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pennant posted:

Muslims are not Atheists, OP.

Muslims pray 5 times a day. How many time a day do you pray OP?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i'm an agnostic, but i do hate america

What is that? Is it one of those moslem thing?

OctoberBlues posted:

I just want to live in Norway, but I don't think they'll take me because I am a dirty piece of poo poo American. Sucks...

If you want to live in Norway, just make sure you are not moslem, but because you want to move to norway, you are implying you hate america, therefore you are a moslem terrorist, hence you cannot go to Norway anyway. Either way you are cucked.

EightBit posted:

Is an atheist, actually understands and sticks to the liberal values that America was founded on

loving dipshit, America was founded on Christian Judo values, none of that atheist islam nonsense poo poo!

Venom Snake posted:

Then everyone in the military must be an atheist lol.

That's impossible. If you serve in the american army, you are a christian. That's it. you can't be an atheist & a military man. It just doesn't work that way.

redshirt posted:

WRONG. you cant be atheist and love america. You have to be christian . Why cant you loving understand that you libotard? I am praying to God to save you from the internal hell of domination. Pray to jesus enough and you will be safe from hell. trust me.

AssassinPrincess posted:

Can't I hate America without it having to do with being an atheist? Do they have to be related?

I would appreachateit if you stop asking dumb question. If youa r achristian, you cant hate america, simpler as that. Now pray to jesus and thanks god I am praying for your redemption to the lord and heaven

Harime Nui posted:

Did you guys know Elvis was hells into the occult?

Is it okay to be an atheist but love The King?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AAOM-BRxcg

No. Elvis is reserved for true americans only. You are not an american. Go away and die in a terrorist attack.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Pumroy posted:

there is nothing more patriotic than hating your country, idiot

This is the straight to god honest truth right here. America was built on getting pissed at the government, loving with their tea, and getting poo poo changed.

So go protest, clog up the streets, and gently caress poo poo up, America!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

This is the straight to god honest truth right here. America was built on getting pissed at the government, loving with their tea, and getting poo poo changed.

So go protest, clog up the streets, and gently caress poo poo up, America!

Ironicly enough this also means being an atheist cause it pisses off the religious right

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm Jewish

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

death to america
death to israel

imo

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

sorry about your thread

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i hate america but i'm more of a subscriber to radical platonism lately

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
Lol if you aren't using "god drat america" in 2015. Good way to show you are ironic and that youre atheist

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Wasn't "under god" added to the pledge at some later point and not in the original version OP?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

As far as I'm concerned, if you are not christian, you are a moslem. To me there is no different between you jews and you moslems, you all look , dress and smell the same to me.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Helpimscared posted:

Wasn't "under god" added to the pledge at some later point and not in the original version OP?

During the Eisenhower administration, just to prove to Jesus that we weren't commies.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress god and gently caress america

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
I am an atheist. I hate America.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

sorry about your thread

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Gosh Darn America.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I Hate America but love jesus.

red state bait
Dec 9, 2006

this thread is highly offensive

i am offended

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014
Anybody want to help me escalate the war on Christmas? We need a team devoted specifically to depicting Santa as black, so as to piss off O'Reilly and Coulter and their ilk

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hingehead posted:

What is that? Is it one of those moslem thing?

If you want to live in Norway, just make sure you are not moslem, but because you want to move to norway, you are implying you hate america, therefore you are a moslem terrorist, hence you cannot go to Norway anyway. Either way you are cucked.

loving dipshit, America was founded on Christian Judo values, none of that atheist islam nonsense poo poo!

That's impossible. If you serve in the american army, you are a christian. That's it. you can't be an atheist & a military man. It just doesn't work that way.

WRONG. you cant be atheist and love america. You have to be christian . Why cant you loving understand that you libotard? I am praying to God to save you from the internal hell of domination. Pray to jesus enough and you will be safe from hell. trust me.

I would appreachateit if you stop asking dumb question. If youa r achristian, you cant hate america, simpler as that. Now pray to jesus and thanks god I am praying for your redemption to the lord and heaven

No. Elvis is reserved for true americans only. You are not an american. Go away and die in a terrorist attack.

hahahahaha

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Borommakott posted:

I am an atheist. I hate America.

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

Hingehead posted:

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FreudianSlippers posted:

I Hate America but love jesus.

Your god let his son get nailed to a 2X4 by a bunch of drunk Italians. Laffo.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm the athiest mofo in this b*tch

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Your god let his son get nailed to a 2X4 by a bunch of drunk Italians. Laffo.

No. you got it all wrong, for gently caress sake, do you people know anything? why are you dumb? Ok look, Jesus is the son of God, he died for owl sins ok and also jesus is god, that mean you cant nail god to the cross. where your common sent, you human being? Lastly, it was the evil muslim that hung jesus, not the christian jew and italians. You need to brush up your history, boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Hingehead posted:

No. you got it all wrong, for gently caress sake, do you people know anything? why are you dumb? Ok look, Jesus is the son of God, he died for owl sins ok and also jesus is god, that mean you cant nail god to the cross. where your common sent, you human being? Lastly, it was the evil muslim that hung jesus, not the christian jew and italians. You need to brush up your history, boy.

Wut u mean "you people"

• Locked thread