Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
This page needs some manliness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

trucutru posted:

Famiel (Now they are just making poo poo up, there aint no Famiel)

Famiel is the angel of friday

iPodschun posted:

Next coin rotation starts on February 1. It's pretty cool: http://puzzledragonx.com/en/coin-dungeons.asp

-Alt. Castle of Satan is back! King of Darkness is 1035 rank experience/stamina so go nuts and maybe get a Flampy while you're at it!
-If that's not efficient enough for you, Mechdragon Rush on Legend is 1104 exp/stam.
-Arboreal Encounter is in the rotation now, in case you didn't finish skilling Genbu and/or Sasuke.
-SHADOW SPRITE gently caress YEAH TIME TO JOIN THE MAX SKILL PANDORA CLUB sorry I got a little excited. Skill up Fuma and/or a Gold Pirate, too.

So happy. Too bad I don't have a Fuma, and the drop rate of those fairies was poo poo, but so happy!
Time to begin the long and arduous process of evoing these skillup mons...:cry:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

GoodBee posted:

It would be amazing if the made him Healer/Dragon but Liu Bei got Dragon as his primary type so that probably won't happen.

It would be amazing if god/healer got rows and dragon/healer(vice-versa) got prongs. Everybody wins.
Especially Andromeda.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Zyla posted:

U SQ stats are out

Skuld, Andromeda, and UY love
Prong, Rows, Healer buff, and a delay! B/L is a pretty good healer leader. Better than LMeta?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

iPodschun posted:

As I was alerted to earlier, PDX's dungeon listing for Shadow Sprite - Master says that the Pandora skill up Fairies drop evolved. That's the best.

Genbu Chasers drop unevolved still though so sucks for anyone doing that.

Jesus. The drop rate must be a whopping .01%

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

escape mechanism posted:

I'm a bit less enthusiastic than you. Toki is a mix of Bikinitron and Andromeda, but worse than both. An hero team whose leader isn't an orbchanger is going to run out of steam much faster than normal and his active skill's CD is so long it becomes very situational.

I think Toki is a perfect Andromeda sub and a sort of "oh poo poo" button.
The basic comp of any hero is Hero-China/Sonia-Ninja-Heartbreaker-X, where X is either utility or more power. He has a row and has great utility, so he's good if you're up against a dungeon with few bind, but some oh-crap damage. Of course, if you're worried about binds, you might want to bring Isis/Lmeta/Bmeta to the party to unbind your rear end.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Sir Gladu posted:

If we're talking about LZL, can someone explain why he isn't used/talked about as much as other leaders? Easy 4.5x + prongs/rows sounds really good.
Is it the subs pool?
Would a mix of blue/light healers be viable? Something like Sun Quan, I&I, DQ&XQ plus some other orbchanger like siren, or metatron agains binds.

Probably the same reason as Zeus, 100%hp is hard to keep up outside of special areas(Athena, Twinlits).

To your second question, yes-ish, and don't forget the valks.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

HoneyBoy posted:

Make Durga ult a devil.

Write to your congressman.

escape mechanism posted:

Dark/Green attacker with double two prongs. GZL needs an HP nuke in NA and dark devils have had enough love already.

Plus devil Durga would be terribly lore inappropriate.

Her name is demon slaying durga and she kills devils :v:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Last 2 skills on Lmeta and 6 chasers left. She went 2/5. :swoon:
Time to do the same for Haku and my ~9 chasers and her...many skill levels. :cry:

Can't wait for dark insect to make ultimate starling and Andromeda ult to arrive. Just need a blue chaser dungeon and a ton of stones.

e: Need some U.Andromeda advice
Right now I have Andy/Karin/Hatsume/Siegfried as my main characters for the team. Who do I add as the 5th?
For potential candidates, I've got Blodin, Skuld, Andromeda2, Sharon, and Lakshmi. And SKU-13 I guess.

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Feb 4, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
6/15 for Haku. :toot: Max skilled, yay!
Now I've got to get pandora maxed and then ronia to have a full max Pandora team.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

IllegallySober posted:

If you're putting levels on anything put them on your Lu Bu. That will be useful later whereas nothing else in that team is going to be after you start collecting Devils.

Ars Nova has use :v:
Of course, that use is nowhere on a Lubu team.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
And my Starling is now Apex Mode :toot:

...Now to level it and my skuld and start the process all over again. Joy

e:Rolled once, got Shoe
:geno:

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Feb 9, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

psymonkey posted:

Oh my god it takes 2 loving level 1 black masks to evo the Wee Jas skillup. What a chore. level 1/2 masks are the absolute most garbage thing to farm in the entire game. They seriously need to make 2 separate dungeons for the level 1 and 2 masks.

At least the collab is easy enough. That DC collab was OP.

I don't know, you can get them easily enough from wednesday 10s dungeon. I mean, that's how I did all my chasers/cathies
Not that i don't wish skillup mons were less of a chore.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
It's here:

AS: God Gravity
45% HP reduction
LS: SOUL・OF・LOVE
increases ATK based on your HP, up to 3.5x. orb move time slightly increases

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Postal Parcel posted:

It's here:

AS: God Gravity
45% HP reduction
LS: SOUL・OF・LOVE
increases ATK based on your HP, up to 3.5x. orb move time slightly increases

Follow up, here's the mats for the evo

Tedious, but fairly easy dungeons. Require 6 Devilits, 3 Angelits, 2 SuperGolds, 2 Super Metals, a Light Jewel, and a Dark Jewel

e:This being an ult evo(assumed) means you just need to run the Zera dungeon 9 times for max awakens :suicide:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Artificer posted:

Chinese Gods are things like Haku and Leilan and such, right?

Yeah doesn't look like there's anything for me since there's nothing that works terribly well with Urd and GZL here. Other than Freyr but that's a long shot so whatever.

Edit: Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though! I could use as many good subs for Urd and GZL as I can get.

GZL would love MeiMei
Urd would like Leilan

Sakuya and the other china girls are good too and Norse is good as a row boost/type boost team, though neither of them fit your GZL or Urd well.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

ProfessionalNinja posted:

Watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZqrPD7vQYw this video for Knight farming, trying to build up the same team he has. Why is there a Dub Saphlit thing in the team? Is that only for if he uses the team for a low-cost restriction runs? If I were to put a different unit in its place would it matter? (Same thing with the mask farming team in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0pcQjoZFeo are the masks on the team doing anything? Or is it just showing that with the Ogre and Siren anything in between will work just fine?)

Phew those are some blasts from the past. Especially the UI.

Anyway, onto the questions:
1) He's got a dub saph probably because that blue team is a safe team, but also just to illustrate that you can do that dungeon with pretty much any party and odin.

2) No, put whatever you want there, the important piece is odin for his defense LS. Though, nowadays, you can really just blast through his hp :v:

3) For the mask team, you're half right. It's the classic resolve team that newbies can rely on. Basically, you have an autohealer(Siren, Angel, Alraune, etc.) and a Resolve lead(ogres, some other stuff). For these teams, you really want to keep hp low so that when you tank a SINGLE hit, you can autoheal from it right away back to max. You also want to have all subs be the same color so that matches are full party ones and you can plink down mask hp faster. It too is outdated due to damage players can dish out now, but it's still a valuable learning tool for stalling and storing orbs.

Honestly, if you can't blast through them, you can really just team up with a fully awoken, ultimate evo'd Grodin.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

beaner69 posted:

Speaking of jp accounts can I get help on what teams i should be working on, please? https://www.padherder.com/user/SAShimapan/monsters/

You have Cell, Piccolo, Gronia, and Tien. You don't need advice :colbert:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

KoldPT posted:

Archangel
Meimei

Archangel looks like an incredibly redundant character when I already have LMeta, but maybe I can use her in that team.

Meimei seems more interesting though, I can probably use her as a Verdandi sub.

Archangel is one of the healer girls, the same series that includes echidna and lilith among others.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Rolled once, got Freyja. Not bad, but I already have her so...
(This makes 4 total norse I have, 2 Loki, 2 Freyja)

Also, can anyone put up Lucifer? My other teams aren't ready for masks and Luci is easy, but long, clears.
ID: 337490296

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

GoodBee posted:

Your list is full.

Sorry, just fixed it :shobon:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

GoodBee posted:

Invite sent. I haven't cleared this yet on my main so I'm going to try Lucifer too.

I just loaded up the dungeon and I didn't get skill bound by the preemptive. This is going to be an enormous waste of time unless I get lucky on the floor 4 preemptive too, isn't it?

ehhhh, if you get bound on floor 4, try and stall it down as much as you possibly can.
Also, bring as many skill resist mons as you can.
My team is Luci/Haku/Okuni/Pandy/Yomi/Luci, bold is the resisters.

Also, time to do the daily complain:
3 times in this loving dungeon
3 times I get the lovely green mask.
GIVE. ME. MY. BLUE. MASK.

e: A free alternative to my team would be a team of D/L Liliths and Thoths. Still need Luci or Grape for the HP/RCV, but the middle pieces can be almost anything.

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Feb 18, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Broseph Brostar posted:

Ok beginner here, I got AA Lucifer as my starting god a week ago and I rolled Freyja and Karin today. Should I use one of them as my new leader, or should I stick with Mamiya. I'm up to the final part of the Castle of Satan and my max cost is 47.

Also I got Ur-Chimera and Berry Dragon, are either of those worth keeping or are they fusion fodder?

Don't feed away either U-C or BD.
As far as Freyja/Karin/Lucifer/Mamiya, either one works. Karin is type agnostic and works with blue/green/dark subs and Freyja is good as a green lead and can party up nicely with Parvati/Artemis. Karin will be better for late game and would be a good way for you to practice combo gods, but honestly at this point, go with whatever.

RE: Top 3

1)Muse
2)Nepthys
3)LKali

I've already got Isis, so I should aim to complete the family, LKali is good all around and would pair great with my Lmeta and LZL, and Muse would be perfect on my PhysIsis or Skuld team.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

togetic posted:

It's surprising how few people vote in the player's choice polls. Assuming every other Godfest monster was tied with Light Kali at 70, that's still only 1500 votes (out of however many millions of players). It'd be pretty easy for SA or any other active forum to affect the results, is what I'm saying.

I was one of the 61 who voted for Parvati. She's cool but kind of dated.

I think that's from a forum/bbs of pad users, so not entirely representative of the entire population. Of course, I could be wrong :shrug:

e: just checked the image again, it says how they found the info.
The basically searched twitter for #XXXsurvey, #votingforXXX, #ultimateXXX etc. and seemed to use tweets from 2/9 from 2-9pm.

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Feb 19, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

earthdivine posted:

So I whaled hard and got a I&I, Freyja and Norn Urd out of this. Very disappointed since I was gunning for more Chinese girls. What are some good Subs for Urd, I'm drawing a blank on R/B monsters.

You *could* go R/B shiva, Nim, the new R/B angel, and grimoire theurgia plus whatever.
I say just ignore the blue bonus and focus on reds and attackers. So leilan, cuchu, shiva(still), etc.
Consider the secondary ls on norns to be a bonus, not a requirement.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Battle Pigeon posted:

Ohhh I completely forgot about the subtype part. Most of my time playing has been with mindless rainbow Isis teams, so things like calculating the damage subtypes will add, order of attacks, working out what subs have the best synergy etc I still don't really remember or know about. I'll try CDKV first then, but it's low level, and isn't getting a Snow Globe.

What kind of Pandora teams is Gronia used on? There are lots of comments about her being a good sub, but that Pandora needs orb changers with low cooldowns, which Gronia doesn't have.

The same teams that have Ronia/Hanzo.
Think of Gronia/Pandora to be equivalent to that.

e:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

BlOdin and Goemon ultimates would be pretty awesome. For BlOdin they could keep the theme of 3's and give him 3 TPA :getin:
I would literally die(happy)

Welcome back husband of Skuld/Blonia/Blisis

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

jerkstore77 posted:

Is there a reason to keep two L. Valks or two Thors around? Or should I feed for skill-up chance?

Keep Thors, do whatever with LValks.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

DaveWoo posted:

GIVE THIS MAN A loving CIGAR

GODDAMN
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Postal Parcel posted:

I would literally die(happy)

Welcome back husband of Skuld/Blonia/Blisis

I just died

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Just noticed Pandora has Devil Subtype, way 2 break game gungho
Now I can use my team of Pandora/Lubu/Loki or Vamp/Haku/Hanzo(:sigh:) to its fullest extent

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Just give it a few months for them to announce Super Ultimate Beach Athena, then you'll see who the strongest really is. :arghfist::saddowns:

It'll be the Boy's REM exclusive Beach Odin series.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Roll update:Did one roll on last day of GF, got Rei Sirius.
Really happy for my healer teams, but why after the light insects!? GUNG-HO'd

Meiteron posted:

So out of curiosity if you can activate a row and a TPA on the same turn, do the damage bonuses stack with each other? So if you have a lot of stacked blue row awakenings and a Blodin, and do one row and one set of four, do they combine the damage boosts or is it just one of them?

They both work together.
So it goes Prong Activation->Combo Count->Row Boost->LS
I think that's the order

e:

Rlazgoth posted:

Does this mean that you can put Resolve on any leader, therefore creating nigh-invincible teams when paired with auto-recovery while still maintaining spike damage (like the Horus in that picture)?

No. Resolve only works on the first hit that would kill you over a certain percentage. Most monsters kill strikes nowadays are multi-hit, upwards of 5. You'd either survive the first hit, get to 1hp, then die, or get hit to below 50/70% and die to the next hit.

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Feb 20, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
How long until Andromeda Skillups? I'm wondering if I should start saving now or if a few more weeks is more likely.

jerkstore77 posted:

Can someone explain stamina overflow to a noob? Thanks.

Let's say you have 100/110 stamina.
If you use a stone now, you get 110/110 stamina, wasting 100 stamina. With overflow, it would become 210/110 stamina. It won't fill past that point until you get back down to below 110 stamina, but there's none that's been wasted.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

UchihaHirou posted:

Uhhh... I do have 2 Superman from my failed shameful whaling trying to get Supergirl. I somehow feel that There won't be many Superman friend leaders though.

Superman / Superman / A. Venus / A. Venus / A. Venus / Superman

That's like 12 Rows, 3k autoheal, and every mon has a single TPA. That actually sounds doable.

Make a person who uses superman your best friend and use them all day.
Of course, that requires best friends system, so who knows when that will happen

e:

two_step posted:

You would think that, and I did think that, even taking him into Gold keeper. It was only when my 2 blue and 2 dark row combo took off only 1/2 of his HP that I went back and looked and discovered that Blonia is Dragon/Physical, so Muse doesn't boost her at all.

Aquaman or Creuse(ehh) would satisfy your physical needs.
Creuse only gets an ehh because s/he is DW instead of WD

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

trucutru posted:

So Paprika has joined the Verdandi hype train (is she the new Neptune?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbuTMHEDq_k

The trick he pulls with Astaroth is pretty cute.

Wait,wait,wait
Does Zera do a "gently caress you" attack for ~30k at the end or is it like a final gravity?
And do they attack twice per turn?

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Feb 22, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

The Biggest Jerk posted:

So with Blodin getting triple prongs and Orochi with already double prongs, is there a feasible TPA blue team?

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

U&Y/Blodin/Orochi/Bvalk/Muse/U&Y

Alternatively, Skuld/Blodin + UY/SunQuan/BValk/Muse/Aquaman/(maybe)Hatsume
Tons of orb changers/type boosters/delays

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

madstrike posted:

I'm sorry but i love all these (mostly on reddit and fb) posts about how if you get juggler you just won't be able to play anything else and how the game is ruined forever, it's like i'm playing a MMO again :derp:

So mean, GungHo, you released a character that disables everything else when he gets in our box :smith:

EDIT: VVVVVVVVVVVV You get a stone! That's 0.99 :10bux: that you're wasting.

I'd say it's similar to ronia hate in that she's so absurdly good that anything else seems pointless by comparison.
Though, you have to admit, x49 makes a LOT of stuff seem pointless. Especially Tricolors. Weekend with coin friend? Why use anubis when you've got a near constant x7 whenever you need it.(Of course, seeing the multiplier go up to x15 is something to behold)

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

MrPants posted:

The red fairy on the team is great. I also love how that is almost a Pal Egg Machine only team.

I read that Square Enix's mobile's creative director got to have input on the collab mons. He has a tweet about how he had some input into the collab and Juggler isn't too powerful. His twitter is full of death threats. So I guess JP players are pretty salty about Juggler too. I just hope that there is nothing like that in the FF REM. I would like to be able to roll on FF stuff without having to face the decision of trashing some crazy OP mon or risk ruining the game for myself.

It is shame the JP PC godfest doesn't include Kagu, Hades or Venus. Maybe too many people already have them to make it in to the voting but then why are AA Meta, Horus and Ama in? They suck as dupes. Oh well joke's on you PC godfest, my JP account only has Minerva and FA Luci as possible dupes and they are awesome as duplicates.

AHAHAHA
It's good to know that wherever it may be, gamers want people dead

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

This is the guy who designed Juggler by the way (@Seasons)

edit: twitter feed https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%40seasons

I think we've found the rare Japanese Goon

This is crazy

quote:

Face like a Malboro->@seasons

quote:

All new [@Seasons Descend]! Only Mythical difficulty! Along the way, encounter the powerful juggler! At the deepest part of the dungeon awaits the Angel of Death Seasons who completely destroys all balance. Can you defeat the SE employee who coerced Gung-ho!?

And more like it. It's hilarious

e: Just checked the monsters data. It's 13 cost at base form. Roll for 2, keep one for easy s-ranks and one for real gaming!
At the very least, Gaia is now nothing.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Is that what it says or is that your response to it?

It says "We plan to make an announcement today regarding the Juggler incident~"

E:You little poo poo :argh:

THE PENETRATOR posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyipL7d4YHY

i was looking for juggler vids and what do i see in my subs inbox

This is funny for so many reasons. It's an unoptimized team, he didn't even waste tamas on Juggler, and still did balls to the wall damage without rows or prong monsters

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Feb 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Apparently this juggler thing made yahoo* news. http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20150225-00000098-it_nlab-sci

yahoo is actually a big(ger) deal in japan so don't cloud it with your american/gaijin sensibilities.

e: Can't even do a "No dupes" rule

• Locked thread