Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

southern by the grace of God. if you're from above teh mason-dixon line, you're trash, and not really american.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

: gay by choice

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
what if i was born above the mason dixon line, but my mom's whole side of the family is native southerners? what does that make me?

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

More like the south already rose again.

Where's the new Sherman? We need another march to the sea

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

what if i was born above the mason dixon line, but my mom's whole side of the family is native southerners? what does that make me?

mud blood

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
my ancestors made a huge mistake by coming to america

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

check out these motherfuckin landscapes and buildings and history and poo poo

Imperial Hippo
Aug 14, 2006
Study the past, if you would divine the future
The South only says what the rest of us are always thinking: TURN LEFT! (Assuming we're talking about NASCAR, but really is there anything else to talk about?)

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
i unironically call the civil war "the war of northern aggression" b/c that's what it really was. it was not about slavery...that's just what they say it was to paint themselves as the good guys. like their war was some noble act. bullshit.

(plus the north is more racist than the south, in my experience, living both places and having family from both places.)

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

The southern united states is a blighted shithole and generally filled with backwards reactionaries. Sorry OP.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Pendent posted:

More like the south already rose again.

Where's the new Sherman? We need another march to the sea

William Tecumseh Sherman did nothing wrong

he just didn't dream big enough

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Didn't realize that incest, bigotry, and a lower IQ than the national mean was considered american

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Mason-Dicksuck line

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i unironically call the civil war "the war of northern aggression" b/c that's what it really was. it was not about slavery...that's just what they say it was to paint themselves as the good guys. like their war was some noble act. bullshit.

(plus the north is more racist than the south, in my experience, living both places and having family from both places.)

I heard that some black guys fought for the South too. If black soldiers, how slavery? Stupid North!

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
remember when the south got like a 1/4" of snow and their roads looked like a scene from a disaster movie complete with cars randomly on fire?

you pussies ain't rising poo poo lol

jerk1000
Dec 3, 2014

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

i unironically call the civil war "the war of northern aggression" b/c that's what it really was.

you might be a jackass

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

:laffo:

That was a latex mask that was five bucks out of "Things You Never Knew Existed" magazine. The fact they added red eyes to it: Priceless.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Mason-Dixon line is the border between two Union states.

Of course an inbred slack-jawed southerner wouldn't know that.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
When is yellowstone going to explode already? We'll have to lose the midwest, but it will be worth it as they were never really great as much as not horrible. Then we can build a maglev rail over the ruins and the cool people on the coasts will get to hang out more.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The Civil War was about State's Rights to keep slavery legal.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if u live near the mason-dixon line lmao that fuckking suuuucccccks

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
american by girth

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

honestly if you've never lived within a mile of a confederate earthwork you haven't lived

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

The south shot first.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

We need a new metric beside the mason dixon line because a bunch of loving poser states exist now, mostly Tennessee and Virginia, that are southern on opposite day

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hemophilia posted:

We need a new metric beside the mason dixon line because a bunch of loving poser states exist now, mostly Tennessee and Virginia, that are southern on opposite day

virginia was the capital of the confederacy u bitchmade hater

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

viriginia is southern like my taint smells good

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

hemophilia posted:

That's because your posting has accustomed you to the smell of poo poo.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hemophilia posted:

nova may not be southern, and richmond may technically be but maybe we aren't that southern, but by god drive 30 minutes in either direction and you'll see trailers and piggly wigglies and confederate flags galore

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Frog Act posted:

nova may not be southern, and richmond may technically be but maybe we aren't that southern, but by god drive 30 minutes in either direction and you'll see trailers and piggly wigglies and confederate flags galore

pretenders and hangers on from bygone days.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Glass sheet it.

Southerners are fucktards.

The food is over rated.

Etc etc...

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Frog Act posted:

and piggly wigglies and confederate flags galore

what the gently caress is a piggly wigglies

oh

Alabama
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
Louisiana
Minnesota
Missouri
Mississippi
North Carolina
Ohio
Oklahoma
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia
West Virginia

lmao thats like the perfect list of shittiest states

loving nuke every state with a piggly wigglies and nothing will be lost, only gained

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

Glass sheet it.

Southerners are fucktards.

The food is over rated.

Etc etc...

i hope a virginia ham falls on your from a great height

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Frog Act posted:

virginia was the capital of the confederacy u bitchmade hater

"Capital of a failed traitor nation"

Quite the claim to fame, there.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

potee posted:

William Tecumseh Sherman did nothing wrong

he just didn't dream big enough

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

"Capital of a failed traitor nation"

Quite the claim to fame, there.

capital of enlightened bastion of democracy you mean??? or are you a "big government" northerner?

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

american by girth

Southern by the grace of corn syrup.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

look at all these ppl who don't know the outer banks is better than california.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Frog Act posted:

capital of enlightened bastion of democracy you mean??? or are you a "big government" northerner?

The land of freedom and democracy, where every white male land owner is entitled to the labor of his slaves without government interference.

• Locked thread