Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
if you don't stop complaining and fighting back there im going to turn this car around RIGHT NOW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

opus111 posted:

Yes, for example I re,e,ber you posting about how you ran away for a few years when gbs wasn't to your liking.

maybe u.... shoudl do the sam.e.......

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Free Kyoon!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
the bird thread is still stickied

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Really though I've still seen plenty of anime avatars around so I don't think Spanish Manlove is doing a very good job of enforcing this new rule and making it funny. I deem it a failure.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

opus111 posted:

Suddenly people are starting to do things like mention gaymergate, the durning-Krueger effect, MRAs and building heinous straw men about really lame poo poo. Also John Pop, who is loving insane, was probated for a long time. I think the forum needs nutters to keep stuff interesting.

that's why you haven't been banned yet

boom, roasted

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

this

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
don't worry op i will save the forums

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
free kyoon and put him in charge of lf

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I'm gonna use this thread to complain about scientists writing "elucidate" all the loving time. It doesn't actually make anyone think you're smarter than a higher-frequency synonym and it's not distracting me from how stupid your experiment is.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Irony.or.Death posted:

I'm gonna use this thread to complain about scientists writing "elucidate" all the loving time. It doesn't actually make anyone think you're smarter than a higher-frequency synonym and it's not distracting me from how stupid your experiment is.

look dude, as the savior of the forums, i just got to say, i don't think this post is up to par, or very interesting really

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
it's a good thing they killed all the megathreads and added a bunch of dumb rules, people were having too much fun and making too much content

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Sleeveless posted:

it's a good thing they killed all the megathreads and added a bunch of dumb rules, people were having too much fun and making too much content

ok nice post, but you could use a sassy emoticon

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Internet Kraken posted:

Really though I've still seen plenty of anime avatars around so I don't think Spanish Manlove is doing a very good job of enforcing this new rule and making it funny. I deem it a failure.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like when there was all that complaint about how there were too many poo poo threads and not enough "content creation", the shittiest posters went off and got "content creator" avatars and went on just the same. Was a funny thing to do, that deflection

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Irony.or.Death posted:

people who use smart words are usually pretty thick because anyone who isn't just trying to sound smart will be using words normal people use to get things across effectively imho

e: maybe i should have utilised "utilise" in this post to make myself sound clever

XMNN fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jan 30, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
kyoon's favorite color is green he told me so personally :allears:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i prefer gunky junket myself, not that kyoon isnt fun

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

did kyoon and caro ever meet? I feel like that's a thing that should have happened

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I dunno, lately I've been smelling a hint of spring in the air, like exactly the right insufferable pieces of annoying poo poo are getting humiliated and rejected in exactly the right way, and one by one they are loving off and not coming back

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tujague posted:

I dunno, lately I've been smelling a hint of spring in the air, like exactly the right insufferable pieces of annoying poo poo are getting humiliated and rejected in exactly the right way, and one by one they are loving off and not coming back

it smells of fart

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
GBS seems OK, I guess. I'm too old and set in my ways to ever find a new forum to frequent anyway, regardless of any changes in quality.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
OP you make lovely whitenoise threads and posts and i'm going to use your balls as a dubplate for my homostep remix

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tujague posted:

so when are you leaving then

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Tujague posted:

and the rest get forums cancer! ^^^^^^^^^^

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

and the rest get forums cancer! ^^^^^^^^^^

don't you get it yet? I don't have forums cancer, I AM forums cancer

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
gbs has always been bad but its better now that you cant post a*ime

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
goondolences

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

hellthread has done wonders for gbs imo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

opus, you are a poor man's shitposter. too crude for two worlds, too rational for jon pop. you need to shape up and be the change you want to see.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
lowtax have gbs play this in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPiEbYSF9kE
and it will likely improve matters

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
If you don't like the way GBS is going, why don't you make a great thread that everyone will love and will get goldmined?

(HINT: This is not that thread)

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
goldmine

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Carol Pizzamom posted:

lowtax have gbs play this in the background
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPiEbYSF9kE
and it will likely improve matters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ6BQDNHbdc

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
This has been a good week in GBS. The photoshop thread reflects that. Photoshop threads are like mine canaries. When they are good all is well.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Mr. Popo posted:

If you don't like the way GBS is going, why don't you make a great thread that everyone will love and will get goldmined?

(HINT: This is not that thread)

gbs threads that get goldmined include: photoshop threads, CYOA threads and ones where mods do sick burns at each other. I would rather not be part of tha tclub.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

opus111 posted:

gbs threads that get goldmined include: photoshop threads, CYOA threads and ones where mods do sick burns at each other. I would rather not be part of tha tclub.

Yeah photoshop threads are lame poo poo from 2004. Please move them to BYOB or Pet Island. ta

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

ArbitraryC posted:

Bring back LF

retarded fags detected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!