Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

DA PANET EARF posted:

I would like to state that this game owns. There is no SRAW, but the game is really good and owns and you should play it becuase it's fun as hell.

Oh yeah and if you're not in CTS and playing with goons you're not cool, there are a TON of goons playing hardline so it's a bit of a clusterfuck but it's still great. Play with goons.

Yeah it's actually not hitler reincarnated but still not sure if it's worth the monies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Ularg posted:

So, by class, what is your guys favorite weapons? I'm hoping to get the K10 before the beta ends because I absolutely love the Vector's design, but other than that I really don't know what to unlock. I've been really enjoying the UMP45, it's definitely one of the powerhouse PDWs. And I'm really digging the new red dot sight.

The AKSU(?) for the operator class. I put a grip on it and it seems laser accurate even in full auto at short to medium ranges.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

DoctorStrangelove posted:

How do interrogate people?

You must deliver a nonlethal takedown. Remember, a nonlethal takedown is always the most silent takedown. Once they are nonlethally (and silently) taken down, hold your interact key on them to interogate them, revealing the location of all enemies on the mini-map.

Don't HOLD E, just spam E two dozen times and your guy will unlock tourettes.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

I did think 2142 was a cheap mod at the time and didn't buy it on release. This is kinda the same story but costs are much higher especially if you factor in the season pass. So if price is the sticking point, where's the cheapest place we can get it? Any Mexican origin shenanigans possible?

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Icept posted:

If someone scoops up extra copies from Microcenter I will be happy to buy one off this hypothetical person.

I went to the microcenter in Fairfax VA cause it's 10 mins away from where I live. They could not sell it to me because it wasn't in their systems like they couldn't ring it up at all by webID or name or whatever. I guess their inventory hadn't been updated yet.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Inkel posted:

Try pre-ordering it through their website and selecting your store as the pick up location. I as just able to add it to my cart on the website for your store. I would just write down or print your order number when you get the confirmation screen because it took like 24 hours for me to get a confirmation e-mail about my order or for it to show up in my order history.

I'll try that, thanks!

neonbregna posted:

Let me know when it is available so I don't waste a trip

I will try what Inkel suggested and let you know, was going to do it today but jfc this snow is loving insane. Almost had two collisions on a 4 mile trip.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

neonbregna posted:

Goons itt fretting over 400 bucks like it constitutes a major financial decision.

Edit: anyone seen afkmacro he was last headed to a microcenter in a slightly sketchy area to see if the discount thing still worked.

I'll try tonight after work, I'll definitely post back if the online purchase works.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Eonwe posted:

i can start shitposting about hardline again i guess

you've got plenty of content to poo poo post about like how premium is dumb and gay and doesn't add anything except battlepacks cause literally every feature will only come out with the first DLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

Man those camos are definitely something... Should I get in on this?

afkmacro fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Mar 16, 2015

• Locked thread