Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
Crosspost from the BF4 console thread.

Mash posted:

It's so satisfying getting shotgun and sniper rifle kills while hanging out of a car. In all my time playing BF4 I've gotten very few kills with my main arm from inside a vehicle, but I've been dominating guys in Hotwire all day from inside my muscle car.

It's a shame that Conquest Large only has one map. Dustbowl is fun but it usually turns into "storm the motel for until tickets run out".

Also for some reason I had the image in my head of Battlefield but with cowboys. Rollin' in a carriage with your posse, blasting outlaws with lever-action rifles. "Them varmints planted the TNT! Defend the mineshaft, yeehaw!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Eonwe posted:

i think this is a really good post and someone being honest about whats really good and not so good in a game makes me tempted to buy it later on down the road

yes eonwe because we all need to know what posts you think are good and what posts you think are bad

:jerkbag:

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

I came across a bad poster on the forums and I was like man your posts are lovely and then I posted about it

also

Dvsilverwing posted:

Wow, you are a really aggressive shitposter.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Hotwire posted:

This thread is confusing as poo poo

Good news, I can sum it up for you!

Green Puddin posted:

Hi I'm having fun

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Eonwe posted:

I like all of you and have nothing against any of you and would play our game of choice together in the future

I was just giving you a hard time Eonwe, if my PC didn't chug poo poo I'd gladly steal cars and blast coppers with you.

:buddy:

edit: hahahah oh my god your new av that's actually pretty great

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Eonwe posted:

Someone go make that home alone woof gif for this thnks in advance

e;fb dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

One thing that I noticed that's been bugging me is the lack of destructible environments. If this were BF4, most if not all of the houses in Dustbowl would collapse or get seriously destroyed, but a breaching charge to this flimsy house does jack poo poo? Kind of disappointing.

• Locked thread