Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IronDoge
Nov 6, 2008

One of these days I'm going to learn not to switch weapons when I have an RPG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burreeto Burreyeto
Aug 28, 2009

I'm a gay zebra.

Eonwe posted:

i am legitimately the worst loving poster here lmao

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
are you quoting that because you are also the worst poster here with tubestank and i or what

i dont get it

eonwe fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Feb 5, 2015

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Eonwe posted:

you are legitimately the worst loving poster here lmao

every time someone insults the honor of your precious video game purchase you have to write really lovely passive aggressive posts like this

he left his honest impression on the game and if you and a couple others werent making terrible loving posts like this i wouldnt even be reading this thread tbh

:ironicat:

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Welp, just played my first 6 rounds of hardline, all hotwire, all loses.

Had a team of foul mouthed children, snipers, people playing like TDM ignoring cars, and completely incapable of realising that every round the enemy was running a convoy with chopper support, I don't think we shot down the enemy chopper once in 6 rounds.

:suicide:

Hornet
Nov 13, 2007
Gamer
Sorry guys, those of you looking to blame :dice: for this one will be disappointed to learn they have nearly nothing to do with it. It's all on Visceral this time.

Hornet fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 5, 2015

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

idk man i think it could be a pretty fun game in some ways but he seems to just lash out at anyone

like that dude had clearly played the game and didn't feel like it was worth playing and just giving his honest opinion when he get some angry about video games post response

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

Popete posted:

Well its exactly as expected. Played with some friends last night and its basically reskinned BF4 Rush mode. Except they took out the fun jets and tanks and it feels like I'm playing 24/7 Locker. This game should be a $15 dlc like 1943 or Vietnam.

This sounds terrible :(

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Pound_Coin posted:

Welp, just played my first 6 rounds of hardline, all hotwire, all loses.

Had a team of foul mouthed children, snipers, people playing like TDM ignoring cars, and completely incapable of realising that every round the enemy was running a convoy with chopper support, I don't think we shot down the enemy chopper once in 6 rounds.

:suicide:

These new game modes are very good at never get finished. Heist is pointless to play most of the time since you're pretty much guaranteed to have a pubby pick up the money and then just sit on a roof for the rest of the game.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Also can I get a euro platoon invite? Same username as here.

I'm not sure if it's because the game is "free" at the minute, but that last 6 rounds I saw more lovely chat insults and foul mouthed kids than the last 2? years of bf3/4

Pound_Coin fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Feb 5, 2015

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

I'd love a europlatoon invite too (i'm nodisambiguation)

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Pound_Coin posted:

Also can I get a euro platoon invite? Same username as here.

I don't believe that platoons are active yet.

Hornet
Nov 13, 2007
Gamer

TubeStank posted:

I don't believe that platoons are active yet.

This is indeed true. Platoons will likely not be implemented until the official release. Or at least we can hope that's the case. For the time being, you can still set your clan tag in battlelog to whatever you feel like using.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Incredulous Dylan posted:

This sounds terrible :(

Game seems fun when played

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

my thoughts on hotwire is that it is a good mode because you can run people over while playing the objective, something previously not possible

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Battlefield Hardline: WOOP WOOP! That's the sound of the cum police!

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Hornet posted:

Sorry guys, those of you looking to blame :dice: for this one will be disappointed to learn they have nearly nothing to do with it. It's all on Visceral this time.
I thought Visceral were doing the SP, but Dice were all-in on the MP?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

limited posted:

I thought Visceral were doing the SP, but Dice were all-in on the MP?

Nope. Visceral were the lead on both.

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

So when I complained about a laggy piece of poo poo Brazilian he tried to tell me he's not lagging (with 170 ping), I am the one lagging (with 25 ping) and I just need to open my ports. Who knew? I guess Cisco doesn't cover Brazilian-type internet.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dvsilverwing posted:

So when I complained about a laggy piece of poo poo Brazilian he tried to tell me he's not lagging (with 170 ping), I am the one lagging (with 25 ping) and I just need to open my ports. Who knew? I guess Cisco doesn't cover Brazilian-type internet.

Why the focus on him being Brazilian, a piece of poo poo, and the quality of their internet?

Also why are you arguing with someone in the internet about this

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Eonwe posted:

Why the focus on him being Brazilian, a piece of poo poo, and the quality of their internet?

- Br in name
- Won't shut the gently caress up
- 170 ping, warping

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Who cares if he is Brazilian and why would you argue about whether or not he is lagging or not

Lmao

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Eonwe posted:

Who cares if he is Brazilian and why would you argue about whether or not he is lagging or not

Lmao

I said nowhere that I argued with him, simply that when I told him he was lagging he responded to me that I was in fact the one that was lagging, and with a ridiculous reasoning.

Oh, and laughing and your own statements doesn't make them funnier or justify your posting of them, stop.

OrangeSoda
Oct 8, 2007

OrangeSoda digivolved into Monzaemon!

OrangeSoda has unlocked BEAR POWERS!
This game is still as lovely as BF4, only now it has sniper shotguns and a mode where you sit around waiting for people to show up and shoot them. Still has the same terrible hit detection, the same terrible anti-cheat and the same terrible players.

Only Hardline has something that BF4 doesn't: Hotwire mode.

Hotwire mode is amazing. It's chaotic and hilarious, as well as really fun. While you've always got that one guy who just sits at an intersection tossing breaching charges, you've also got way too much to be happy about too, like your driver hitting a ramp in a police car while you lean out the window and blow a guy's brains out with a shotgun while he's driving by on a bike, or running down frantically fleeing criminals in a fuel truck while repeatedly honking the horn. Then you die because someone took out the enemy chopper and all you hear is your passenger shouting OH gently caress before a burning helicopter smashes into you.

It feels like a completely different game, mostly because i'm enjoying myself. If the game was going to be cheaper, i'd seriously just buy it for hotwire mode.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

OrangeSoda posted:

While you've always got that one guy who just sits at an intersection tossing breaching charges,
you say that like it's a bad thing....

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

OrangeSoda posted:

This game is still as lovely as BF4, only now it has sniper shotguns and a mode where you sit around waiting for people to show up and shoot them. Still has the same terrible hit detection, the same terrible anti-cheat and the same terrible players.

Only Hardline has something that BF4 doesn't: Hotwire mode.

Hotwire mode is amazing. It's chaotic and hilarious, as well as really fun. While you've always got that one guy who just sits at an intersection tossing breaching charges, you've also got way too much to be happy about too, like your driver hitting a ramp in a police car while you lean out the window and blow a guy's brains out with a shotgun while he's driving by on a bike, or running down frantically fleeing criminals in a fuel truck while repeatedly honking the horn. Then you die because someone took out the enemy chopper and all you hear is your passenger shouting OH gently caress before a burning helicopter smashes into you.

It feels like a completely different game, mostly because i'm enjoying myself. If the game was going to be cheaper, i'd seriously just buy it for hotwire mode.

Hotwire mode is definitely the most fun so far. Although it was my favorite in BF4/BF3, I'm not liking CQL very much in Hardline.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nah not until a mod tells me otherwise, for now I think my posting is just fine

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Eonwe posted:

i think this is a really good post and someone being honest about whats really good and not so good in a game makes me tempted to buy it later on down the road

yes eonwe because we all need to know what posts you think are good and what posts you think are bad

:jerkbag:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I came across a Mexican in game and I was like man your internet is lovely and then I posted about it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mash posted:

yes eonwe because we all need to know what posts you think are good and what posts you think are bad

:jerkbag:

Thanks for your support

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Wow, you are a really aggressive shitposter.

Edit: I guess making GBS threads up the PS2 thread wasn't enough for you, eh?

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

I came across a bad poster on the forums and I was like man your posts are lovely and then I posted about it

also

Dvsilverwing posted:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dvsilverwing posted:

Edit: I guess making GBS threads up the PS2 thread wasn't enough for you, eh?

Yes it was totally me that poo poo it up

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Eonwe posted:

Yes

Hotwire
Mar 11, 2006

hehehe
This thread is confusing as poo poo

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Hi I'm having fun

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Hotwire posted:

Good news, I can sum it up for you!

Green Puddin posted:

Hi I'm having fun

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Hotwire posted:

Tbh we do all really like you

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Eonwe posted:

Whats your aggressive shitposter load out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I like all of you and have nothing against any of you and would play our game of choice together in the future

• Locked thread