Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Muerte posted:

Who the hell prays for a fast food meal? I just sat and stared at them as they did it, I hope they feel ashamed. I also threw out half my burrito and told a homeless guy I had no money as I walked out.

i get the feeling you're not really on board with shaming these people

they should for real be shamed and i say that 100% without irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Chris Awful posted:

If you ask me this family has massive balls for doing something very uncool and ritualistic in public.

gross

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

matrix ripoff posted:

i used to work with this old grandpa man who'd go out to chipotle like constantly and he'd call it "chi-pottle" because ha ha that's humor when you're his age

i hope he's dead now

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

matrix ripoff posted:

:(

jesus that's cruel; he was a swell fella who loved his kids and grandkids

oh that's different then i REALLY hope he's dead now and that it hurt

• Locked thread