Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i dreamed it was really neatly arranged in rows for each series, with cool captain quotes on them. in my dream i was very proud of them. disappointing to wake up and remember you do not own star trek shot glasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I actually do have a set

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Maybe you should buy some and then use them to butt chug some synthehol while you're at it, what do you think about THAT?!?!!!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

you are a gigantic human being because you like star trek

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Pretty sure Q could outdrink a borg

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

fist4jesus posted:

Pretty sure Q could outdrink a borg

Same and "Maquis" isn't a species, it's a faction of mostly humans and bajorans.

Idiots.

Morons.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Feb 15, 2015

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I want a shot glass with just Troys tits on it.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Frog Act posted:

i dreamed it was really neatly arranged in rows for each series, with cool captain quotes on them. in my dream i was very proud of them. disappointing to wake up and remember you do not own star trek shot glasses.

Are "shot glasses" code for "young boys"?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Fog Tripper posted:

Are "shot glasses" code for "young boys"?

nah they were very retro and had cool '60s designs on the TOS ones, and the others matched their appropriate eras

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i guess i am worried about what this says about my ambitions, if i'm dreaming about star trek shot class collection and not big tittied honeys.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
and then, Frog Act was a pedo

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Last night I was there nking that the Japanese sure do think about frogs and old women more than I do

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.
Last night I dreamed I found a corpse in an attic. As a stared at it in horror, it reached out to me as if to ask for help. I tried to scream, but my voice didn't cooperate, so all that came out was a faint whine. The noise of my own little bitch-scream is what woke me up.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Did Aatrek molest you and take them from you?

star trek
Apr 7, 2009
yes

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Still Fluxing posted:

Last night I dreamed I found a corpse in an attic. As a stared at it in horror, it reached out to me as if to ask for help. I tried to scream, but my voice didn't cooperate, so all that came out was a faint whine. The noise of my own little bitch-scream is what woke me up.

Same.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
I have a Star Trek shot glass I got at the Star Trek Experience thing in Vegas when it still existed. It's hardly a set but I also have 3 or 4 ICP shot glasses cause why not.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
this could be a reality op, it's not too late

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i remember reading about guy who turned his house into the enterprise or something and he later got arrested for being a pedo.

like, way to reinforce that stereotype, guy.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I have these sets. I bought neither. I barely watch Star Trek anymore, but my family keeps buying drinking sets for me.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Starfeet

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cyberball 2072 posted:

I have a Star Trek shot glass I got at the Star Trek Experience thing in Vegas when it still existed. It's hardly a set but I also have 3 or 4 ICP shot glasses cause why not.

I have a matchbook from Quarks bar from that thing.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

=^.^=

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

uh the maquis are a multi-species terrorist movement how can one measure suffice for every member

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I keep dreaming i'm renovati;ng my house and I find a secret walled off door that leads into an entire extra wing that no body knew about for 100 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I keep dreaming i'm renovati;ng my house and I find a secret walled off door that leads into an entire extra wing that no body knew about for 100 years
You have to find it theres the treasure.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i only own one shot glass and on it is inscribed 'I like to get drunk and hump things'

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

lol

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
shoot some drinks then urself

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Zzulu posted:

and then, Frog Act was a pedo

And everyone stood up and applauded when he became a mod.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i had a dream that i looked in the miror and i had no head

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

lonesomedwarf posted:

i had a dream that i looked in the miror and i had no head

How could you see without eyes

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it's not uncommon to dream that you're life is far more exciting than it actually is

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

egon_beeblebrox posted:

I have these sets. I bought neither. I barely watch Star Trek anymore, but my family keeps buying drinking sets for me.

jelly of that bottom set, for reals

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Last night I didn't sleep.
I'll probably go to bed in an hour or so.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

moose face posted:

How could you see without eyes

a very good point, that makes it spookier imoh

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
what is more low effort tie-in merchandise than shot glasses? decorative plates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Simstim posted:

what is more low effort tie-in merchandise than shot glasses? decorative plates?

completely unrelated things like when an action movie does a corporate tie in ith hand soap

• Locked thread