Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chubican
May 3, 2009
Whether it's the simple Garfield Minus Garfield comics, bizarre fanart, or Live Action Shorts, Let's all celebrate America's Favorite Cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

chubican
May 3, 2009
Sadly, Pet Force was a real thing, and I recall buying them all from my school's scholastic book program as a lad.

Doctor Soup
Nov 4, 2009

I have nothing but confidence in you, and very little of that.
Best Garfield.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Oh wait I think I did this wrong

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Barfield

Only registered members can see post attachments!

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Ĥ̭̙͔̦͍ͫ͜e̶̢̥͖̻̠̩̼͖͊̋͌ͪ͊̚ ̨̳̞̗̣̞̱͉͎̉͠c̥̗̻͍͙̦̓̃̇̿͞o̧̤̖̫͒ͪ̀ͤͣ͂͆̽́m̎ͤ̊̍̐̅̀̑̊͏̜̘̞e̵̜͎͈̻̱̲͚̽ͯ͗̂̃̾̔̀̀s̶͙̳͇̲͈͕̠̀͂͑.̼̞̜̮̤̭̝̺̼̌ͫ̏̒̿ͧͯ̚͠
̷̧͕̲̯͍̪̲̜̫̔ͮͨ͠Ȍ͖̬̭̞̏͗u͖͈̹̣̹̖͗ͯ͛ͣͪ͐͒̍r̶̷̬͍̺̟̣ͮͥ̿͑ͪ͂̀̌̾͜ ̸̳͇̘̝̲͔̝̼̯̇͊ͦ̾̾̎ļ̵̤͎̥̄̑͊ͤͪͪ̉ͫ́ò̜͔̜̙̰͈̺̤̈̎ͪr͑͊̊̽̋͒̐̂̓҉͙̰͉̱̦̭͟ḑ̪͈̟͈̣̆͂̔̐̿̅ͭ̋͠ ̣̜̾Z̡͓̗̩̖ͤ̔͐̃͑̍̚ͅa̷͑̿̉ͤ͌̍̊̀҉͇̲͉l̻̺̦̩̭̙ͩͬ̉ͦ̒ͦ̊̉́͝ǵ̶̀̐͏̴̫̯̮̪̦̜̱ͅͅo͎̗̱̤͕̘͕͊̎ͬͭͭ͗̄ͤ͢.̡͓͔͂̓̄ͫ̀̚
̊̎̆ͬ̓̚҉͚͎̮̼T̸̡̠̫̲̜͕͓ͮ̀̈ͭh̺͔̺̖̦̼ͣ̒̀̃͒̌̓e͖̜̎̐̌͌̓̐̓̅̀͠ ̜͉̆̽̐͑̿͆ͣ̑͂͡e̟̞͚̗̗̭̤͕ͬ̔͘̕n̨̛̠̣ͧd̛̙̖̮̲͇̭̘͐͐ ́͗ͧ̏̉̃͞͏̗͚͎̳̰͓t͔̺̳͚͎̯̑̃̄̈́͒̽ḭ͙͉̊͒̀ṃ̶̧̛̱̦̣͚̣̙̳̔͗̋̈͛̄͌̚e̳̜̮̗̤̗͗͐ͧ̒̄s̭͙̺͚̦̎̄̍͊͑͋̕ ̙̹̠̼̭̲̥ͧā̶̰̤͎̼͉͋͌̃ͩͤ̅r͓͙͓̜̪̦̐ͮ̎ͨ͂̊̎͘͡ẹ͖̘̯̼̜̳ͨ͋̌͒̌ͫͥ̉̿ ̏̂ͬͮ̌ͨ͛̕͏̭͙̹͔͚̘̳̱̹u̷͈̲̜̖̗̞̠ͥ̿̏̂͒ͤ̓p̶͕̺̾̂̏̌̓ͨ̀̕o̵̟͙͍͕̗̯ͯ́ͩ̌͘n̙͕͖̳ͬ̈̋ͬ̾̋ͬ̍͜͝ ̵͉̮̲̰͖̥̏̈̿̃ų͖̘͎ͨ̂ͧ́š̴͊ͨ̚҉͇̮̺̦̳̲͍̣̕.̆͊҉͎̬͍̤͢
̪̿̈̿̏͐́͛͐͢P̮̭͗̈́ͤ͟r͚̼͎̠͇̱ͨ͆̂̎̌͘a͈̫̹̹̜͒̿̔͒î̓ͥ̊͐̎̈́̈͏̶̩̞͙͚ś̢̹̞̟̯͎͌ͤ̀͡ȩ̶̞̻ͦ̏ͨ̑ ̠͚̙̺̓̒̔́̕h̛̻̲̞̘ͭi̛̼̰̘̗̲͎̥̥͊͐̀̓͒ͫ̔́̚s̬̙̝̙̱͙̯̳̗͌̅͋ͤͮ̔̇̓͠ ̸̶̧̠̭̺̣̫̳̼͒͐͒̋n̦͕̖͓̹͙̯ͤ̋a̶͔̟̐ͩͤ̈̒ͭͤ̂͢͟m̧͎̖͒̇̀ͤ̎͢͢e̺̯̝͈̱̩̲͓͕͐ͫ͂ͥ́.̪̭͓̥͊̏ͨ͋̀͢
̵̨̛͚̫̘̭̝̝̞ͫͨ͋͆͑̓̿ͤZ̻̳̮̭̗̻͇͈̑̈͟͢a̙͔͛̇̌̂ͣ͆̿̊l̲̺̬̿͌́̚g̳̻̲̠̣̑ͭͧ̌̓͘͟o̶̖̬̥ͯ̔͆ͫ̽̌̄̒.̳̭̰̼̟̭̹̓͐̊ͫ̔̿͐͘͜

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_LJtG2gXSc

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Paging Dr. Dogballs' avatar.
E:

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 05:00 on Feb 28, 2015

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Garfield Heard...

...and now Garfield Knows.

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember."

Capitalism is the problem. Anarchism is the answer. Join an anarchist union today!

Fuculose
Jan 1, 2006

fat guy laughing
http://youtu.be/RUUNslMcGh8

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

family guy for the f*ked up generation

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Garfielf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leH9Acrqs5A

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord

People can say what they wish about the strip, but the cartoon was loving great.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SirJohanna
Nov 23, 2007

SirJohanna has a new favorite as of 22:38 on Feb 28, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sakarja
Oct 19, 2003

"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember."

Capitalism is the problem. Anarchism is the answer. Join an anarchist union today!

chubican
May 3, 2009

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuoco
Jan 3, 2009

• Locked thread