Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

dammit david stop camping the loving golden gun. also no ganging up rob! what the gently caress guys stop ganging up on me! okay gently caress you two im going home ad taking my n64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

it controlled like poo poo yeah, which is why its incredibly hard to play these days, unless you are drunk with friends in which case its awesome again

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

As a Millennial I posted:

army men: sarge's heroes

oh man that game had awesome multiplayer, there were some really loving good maps. i remember loving this christmas themed map that was all big stacks of presents, i would grab a mortar and rain death upon my unsuspecting friends, completely hidden among the towers of gifts. i got really good at sniping people with the mortar too which was always infuriating

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i played the first turok and only made it past the first level. the second level scared me too much so i stopped playing

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Hingehead posted:

I don't care what anybody says.

This game....

was the most fun game....

I have ever enjoyed and is undoubtedly the most underrated game.

this game owned. it was more of a puzzle game than a shooter but it owned. the cocktail party level was amazing

• Locked thread