Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
This poll is closed.
Great posts, Adam Bowen. 95 24.74%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ 124 32.29%
You're very handsome and good at posting 93 24.22%
I'm a dipshit who wants to be probated forever 72 18.75%
Total: 250 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Voting for the penetrator which bears no explanation and forums user "billehs", the guy who reported someone for calling someone else retarded in games in tyool 2015

Spice it up for the reporter guy by making the word "retard" or "retarded" bannable in games for a week if he wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Get him to do it by doing the thing I said at the top of this page and making it bannable to say "retarded" for a week if he wins

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Street Fighter 2 would own

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
naw that isn't a shitposter distinction, a lot of the people who buy avs for others are just loving nuts, i say as one of the dozen or so people spambot bought the same custom title for

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Changing my vote from the penetrator to this

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Adam Bowen posted:

Actually let's just make it easier, everyone vote for the two you hate the most out of billehs, akumos, genocyber, duck and cover. I'm adding duck and cover because I have personally experienced his poo poo posts and they're real bad, but I won't make him a challenger if he doesn't get the votes now.

Genocyber and Akumos

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Akumos posted:

>immensely popular

lmao

quake dead

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Akumos posted:

I have one request, if I win, can I pick someone else that wasn't a challenger to start a thread and find new shitposters? Since I'm going to win every challenge, obviously, I would be locked into this hell forever.

the person who wins should just make the thread and spectate/commentate the next game without playing imo, obviously they can be challenged again after that

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
friend of the family! except ironically.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
akumos is just uhhhh trolling he ahhhh is just uhhh trying to wind up liberals and uhhhhh you fell for it?

*throws big rear end tarp over the pile of womens' bones in the corner*

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I feel bad about voting for genocyber now because zaphod appears to have deposed him as the most annoying person in fromsoft threads by a longshot!

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Pick something that isn't an old fps imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I really don't think they'd care about people pirating Street Fighter 2 in 2015, just, for example

• Locked thread