Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

midnightclimax posted:

That short is really cool. Shame the Minecraft guy doesn't show up in the end, maybe blow it all up with a creeper.

What the gently caress, really? Is this serious? Why did you say that, don't say that, you're dumb

First of all, Minecraft doesn't belong in the same scene as classic arcade Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Tetris, Space Invaders, etc., they're made over 20 years apart, but I'm sure you knew that part

More importantly, this short was created in April 2010. The first alpha test version of Minecraft was released in summer 2010... before that, you COULD find some developmental test versions online, but it wasn't even in "alpha" phase yet. According to the minecraft wiki, creepers only existed since August 2009, so by April 2010, they were not a cultural landmark as they are today.

In summary, congratulations on your successful trolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

HJE-Cobra posted:

What the gently caress, really? Is this serious? Why did you say that, don't say that, you're dumb

First of all, Minecraft doesn't belong in the same scene as classic arcade Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Tetris, Space Invaders, etc., they're made over 20 years apart, but I'm sure you knew that part

More importantly, this short was created in April 2010. The first alpha test version of Minecraft was released in summer 2010... before that, you COULD find some developmental test versions online, but it wasn't even in "alpha" phase yet. According to the minecraft wiki, creepers only existed since August 2009, so by April 2010, they were not a cultural landmark as they are today.

autism.txt

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Germstore posted:

autism.txt

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

gently caress it, this thread is about your dream movie you would want to see Adam Sandler in : a biting true to life biopic of kid rocks life and his rise to fame and his graceful exit from the spotlight

A snuff movie

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

HJE-Cobra posted:

owrds

words abotu vidgams

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't think adam sandler is a happy man

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

HJE-Cobra posted:

Not only do I think the Minecraft Creeper belonged in that video, but I'm a little disappointed Shovel Knight didn't make an appearance as well.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Germstore posted:

autism.txt

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

<Adam makes index finger pointed at head with counterclockwise twirl motion>

"YER ALL NUTS."

<kids have touching head bob, a soft sigh, and a shake of the head>

"BUT--- NOT ALL IS LOST!"

<kids look at Adam>

"LOOK AT DEEEZ NUTS!"

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
People need to learn how to relax and have a good time instead of playing at things being the worst ever and childhood ruining.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

burritolingus posted:

People need to learn how to relax and have a good time instead of playing at things being the worst ever and childhood ruining.

there are no good times happening for adam sandler, he is a sad man. i think he might be dying

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Sandler and Paul Blart beat the aliens with two Atari one button controllers hooked up to a Missile Defense style system.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

social vegan posted:

should've been called gosh fat!

RIGHT!?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Aesop Poprock posted:

there are no good times happening for adam sandler, he is a sad man. i think he might be dying

Stop trying to give meus hope.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Blazing Ownager posted:

"Boys Noize: Ich R U" be bad[/b], right??

I hope Boys Noize makes it to the soundtrack, cause he's pretty fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsBigDzg3F8 That'd be the video in question,

though I loving love this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRfn80HZvMo

The General fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Mar 18, 2015

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

deadmau5 has a retarded brother?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
This is bad and dumb and you are bad and dumb if you think this is the least bit good.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

is this gonna be a so bad it's good movie or just a really bad movie?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
lmao at that trailer

looks really funny and I laughed hard as poo poo run down my leg and I cum into my pants

lmao

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I laughed at how stupid and bad the trailer looked

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
*at adam sandler's funeral. Kevin James is bawling on the coffin and rob schneider is emptying shrimp cocktails into his pockets. David spade is also dead*

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Aesop Poprock posted:

*David spade is also dead*

*breathes a sign of relief*

There is hope after all.

[end credits]

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The movies pretty good but wheres kevin james?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

burritolingus posted:

It's not really about relaxing, or having a good time, or ruining a childhood. Because this is no ones childhood, people Adams Sandlers age might go see it but the cast is all Game of Thrones/Hot Tub Time Machine 2. This movie doesn't even know who the gently caress it's audience is it's just hoping you either like Adam Sandler or are so old you still associate pacman and qbert and galaga to "video games", or are just a big old poo poo eating ninny like the rest of the population going to see movies in theaters and will pay the $20 to watch some suicidal interns Magnificent Pixel Donky Kong in 3D he spent 6 months making and 3000 hours rendering. You can't even have fun at Adam Sandler movies because they're so stupid alcohol only angries the blood at his bad jokes and plot. If anyone has seen that lovely Judd Apatow movie that's like 3 hours and about this rear end in a top hat too you know he is completely, 100% aware of what he's doing. Letting his lovely comedy friends suck him off while he wipes his rear end with blank checks from Sony. That's why he's wearing that stupid meme t-shirt everywhere too, he's trolling the entire movie watching population pretty much and their only resolve is to keep giving him money for some reason. Even the best defense goons can muster is "it's a fun movie, not everything has to be serious", it's not serious you're paying a guy that stopped trying to be funny in the 90's sometime to go on a billionaires vacation and hang out with his unfunny friends. Like there's goons hungry in Kansas I'm sure that could use the money and have equally unfunny friends, and you won't be able to say you sat through an Adam Sandler movie in 2015.

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 18, 2015

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Ownager posted:

Also how can something that is from the writers of Terminator 3, Little Nicky, Grown Ups 2 and something called "Boys Noize: Ich R U" be bad, right??

you can talk poo poo about adam sandler all you want but don't bring Boys Noize into this

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Yeah the only time I actually laughed during funny people was when I realized we were supposed to be rooting for enormous dickbag Adam Sandler to break up the relationship between the female lead and Eric Bana, who is awesome.

Also the fake movies in funny people were still like the godfather compared to the horse poo poo Sandler makes in real life.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Mar 18, 2015

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
unlock lady lisa at dojoquest

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

haljordan posted:

Yeah the only time I actually laughed during funny people was when I realized we were supposed to be rooting for enormous dickbag Adam Sandler to break up the relationship between the female lead and Eric Bana, who is awesome.

Also the fake movies in funny people were still like the godfather compared to the horse poo poo Sandler makes in real life.

what about when enimen asked ray ramano, of everybody loves raymond fame, to suck his dick

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Digiwizzard posted:

unlock lady lisa at dojoquest

There's even product placement in the trailer!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

When will Adam Sandler get an Oscar for his string of daring roles where he's always the cool smirking guy with a smoking hot wife, surrounded by his loser friends who are conveniently always the butt of the jokes?

Oh and he's also the best at any given sport/game/activity

haljordan fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Mar 18, 2015

Matt18001
Feb 28, 2015
Pac-man will eat a strange pill, Adam Sandler will turn blue and get eaten.

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

I used to like Adam Sandler, but realized that he basically plays the same character in every one of his movies: A whiny manchild with anger issues who likes to yell "AHHHH HORSESHIT!!" once per movie. He's a one trick pony that's outstayed his welcome. This movie will probably suck, but I will still go see it because gently caress it's catering to retro gamers. Why must every movie about gamers suck balls?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Starhawk64 posted:

I used to like Adam Sandler, but realized that he basically plays the same character in every one of his movies: A whiny manchild with anger issues who likes to yell "AHHHH HORSESHIT!!" once per movie. He's a one trick pony that's outstayed his welcome. This movie will probably suck, but I will still go see it because gently caress it's catering to retro gamers. Why must every movie about gamers suck balls?

He's not even that anymore, he freely admits to taking roles if it means shooting somewhere like Hawaii. I mean a multi multi multi millionaire like him paying for his own vacations? Now THATS crazy.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Is the guy with the long hair the King of Kong guy?

If so, that is rad.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Why has nobody posted the Futurama episode segment yet

Is it because this one has no sound?

http://www.criticalcommons.org/Members/CTCS505/clips/LostArcade.mp4/view

Or is my sound just broken

Someone please quote this and tell me which it is, thanks

Edit: Here is another one OK http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/cbn5jc/futurama-futurama-video-game-life

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Kevin James sure is fat.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A misanthrope posted:

Have you heard sandlers going to star in an Americanized Dr. Who? hosed up: http://feature.variety.com/sandler-dr-who-announced/#/content/article

So more or less it will be the same quality.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

haljordan posted:

He's not even that anymore, he freely admits to taking roles if it means shooting somewhere like Hawaii. I mean a multi multi multi millionaire like him paying for his own vacations? Now THATS crazy.

ah-shabbadoobwahahaAHAHAHASHADDUPPPP!!#@*!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

Hey dicklord, the movie is a 90 minute version of that videogame episode of futurama.

He ripped off an episode of futurama and made it a movie

Wrong.

It was 1/3rd of an episode of Futurama. It's a premise that didn't even have enough juice for an entire 22 minute episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Aesop Poprock posted:

Adam Sandler always looks like he's having fun making films. He certainly hasn't needed the money in ages. People gonna harsh on him but like really dude makes bank relentlessly and enjoys what he does so whatever. At the very least he was funny at a point in his career which is more than most.

• Locked thread