Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Holy poo poo what happened to the request list :wtc:

Please add these back, still waiting for them. Already checked against your list and the master list (LPs for 2-3 titles exist but their images are long dead).

Constructor
D/Generation
Darklands
Dungeon Master 1 & 2
Eador: Genesis / Masters of the Broken World (preferably Genesis)
Electroplankton - Subtitled - Preferably by someone who knows music theory
Emperor: Battle for Dune
Eye of the Beholder series
FATE: Gates of Dawn: Amiga
Front Mission 5
Front Mission 6
Future Cop LAPD - PSX
Genesia/Ultimate Domain
Gender Wars
Infinite Space - DS
Inherit the Earth
Inquisitor - Hybrid
King's Field games
KKND
Lands of Lore 1
Left Behind series
Link: The Faces of Evil - CDi
LocoRoco; PSP, Video/subtitled, all fruits/MuiMuis
Lone Survivor - PC
M.U.L.E.; NES, Video, 4 players. Note:"Informative screenshot LP if video not possible."
Moon Remix RPG
Neon Genesis Evangelion 64
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Nox
Okamiden
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Perihelion - Amiga; Screenshots
Phoenix Wright series (SSLP)
Pizza Syndicate - Known in the US as Fast Food Tycoon. Known in Germany as Pizza Connection
Pizza Connection 2
Primal - PS2
Quarantine
Realms of Arkania: Star Trail
Solium Infernum
Spy Vs. Spy series
Starflight I and II
Syndicate series - 1, American Revolt, Wars (the old ones, NOT the 2012 one)
Tail Concerto
Tex Murphy series
Threads of Fate - PSX
Tribes/Tribes 2 (Video)
Ultima VIII: Pagan
Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss
Unepic
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate
Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat
Warhammer: Dark Omen
Warzone 2100
Wasteland 1
What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord!? series - PSP
Wheel of Time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Nidoking posted:

I know Link: Faces of Evil was done a long time ago, and very competently, in my opinion. Here's the thread link, but it was never archived.

OK how did I miss that. Bookmarked for watching later.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

death .cab for qt posted:

Please, please, somebody do the King's Field series. I want to see how much if a dick it is, but I am terrible at the game and not getting any better.

Seconding this. I loved the desolate feel but couldn't get into those games.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

chrisoya posted:

I would love to see Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri, an old Looking Glass classic. Squad-based powered armour FPS that was way ahead of its time. There are some attempts on YouTube, but nothing really shows it off well.

Seconding this. I regret not getting into that before the graphics got terribly dated.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Seeing as it's appeared on GOG, I'd like to request Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat. Love that game, played Dark Omen to death, but the hardcore difficulty of SotHR was too much for me.

AMReese posted:

I want to request that someone do Arx Fatalis for the Xbox and PC. It's a pretty open-ended dungeon crawler with plenty of crafting, ways of doing things, and an interesting gesture-based spellcasting system. The Arx Libertatis mod by fans fixed a lot of stuff and made it compatible with current systems, and it was released on Steam back in 2007, so it's not difficult to come by, either.

It got pretty good reviews, and I'm sure it would prove an interesting LP due to how you can pretty much decide whether to kill everyone or simply use stealth to get by enemies, which all result in multiple endings that the LPer can touch on.

Wait, does it mean that Arx doesn't run like poo poo now? So grabbing that mod.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
"Re"-requesting (don't remember if it was I who made the request in the first place, but I'd love to see them and I'm still waiting for them):

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Frozen Synapse
Ironseed
Solium Infernum
Shadow Tower
The Clue!

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Aug 6, 2015

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Accordion Man posted:

I'd also like to request Koudelka, the first game in the Shadow Hearts series. It's one of those games that is best LPed because its combat is rather poo poo, but its writing and atmosphere is great.

It's on the master list :ssh:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Yes, all non-collaborative AH's LPs were purged from the archive after his ban.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Dragomorph posted:

At least that means there's a chance that the games he did might get LPed by someone more interesting. I always found his stuff super work-horsey and not very engaging.
It's not like one LPer has dibs on the whole game, there's always a chance someone might come in with a new approach.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Edward_Tohr posted:

Speaking of games AH has done, my Grandia thread just wrapped up.

poo poo. I knew I was forgetting something. At least now I have an excuse to read the rest of it.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Mraagvpeine posted:

I'm interested in the King's Field games. It'd be like seeing the roots of the Demon's/Dark Souls games.

Seconding this.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Carbon dioxide posted:

There have been Ace Attorney screenshot LPs here. As far as I know, all of them burned out before the end of the second case.
Fixed.

VVV: Well poo poo, I remember that now (it was the sky :aaaaa:). Disregard the above I suck cocks.

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Nov 14, 2015

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

LogicalFallacy posted:

I feel sorry for any poor sap who tries to LP the King's FIeld games if they are at all similar to the fourth one.

That's the point. I beat Shadow Tower and loved the feel, but fuuuuck no I don't ever want to play anything like it again. So a classic case of "play this so we don't have to".

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Paranoia - (Pen&Paper) - 06/15
Star Ocean 1 - 05/15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Still hoping for these:

quote:

B.A.T.: The Koshan Conspiracy
Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter