Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Do you think you could make it a bit more clear that there are ongoing LPs happening for unfulfilled requests? "SSLP" and "VLP" are kind of tiny - maybe something like bolding the titles of games with ongoing LPs would catch the eye more easily?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Unless something happened that I'm not aware of, there's an ongoing LP of Dragon Quest VIII.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The Grinch has been done, mate.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Kgummy posted:

The request is for the NDS version. Which seems to be quite different, and is a side scrolling thing.

Edit: Or at least the one with that specific name.

Whoops. Could've sworn there was a request for the PS1 game earlier.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Nidoking posted:

I know Link: Faces of Evil was done a long time ago, and very competently, in my opinion. Here's the thread link, but it was never archived.

For those of us without Archives, could you put up a link to the actual Youtube videos?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Suspicious Dish posted:

How do you have the money to buy a new avatar every other week but not buy archives?

Because I buy a new avatar every other loving week, man!!!

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Apr 7, 2015

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

maxhush posted:

N. Tomorrow

I beg your pardon?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'd really like to see a video LP of Muppets Inside. Video, of course.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Define "chill". :v:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard recently saw the light of day on GOG. Its intelligence, willpower and personality suck; its strength and endurance is pretty great; and a video LP of it would be above average.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Aug 28, 2015

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I think I still have a CD-Rom of this somewhere, now it's on GOG I might pick it up again. After we upgraded from Windows 98 it never worked ever again. I'm making no promises as I have a couple of things lined up after my current LP ends but one day I plan to LP some obscure games.

From what I remember it was quite fun to play, but the whole key word system of talking was a little crap when I played it as a retarded teenager.

Believe me, your memories are being very generous.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'd like to request LPs of Hey You, Pikachu! and, on a less serious note, Pokemon Channel. Both video, obviously.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

ChaosArgate posted:

Fun fact, the microphone adapter thing that the game came with works with 3.5mm microphones! :eng101:

A voice recognition games megathread could be fun.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

And Lifeline, and Seaman, and Odama, and Binary Domain, and Nintendogs, and Zelda 1. :colbert:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Niggurath posted:

Never. Those games are all mostly hot poo poo and I would do them just to spite your interest.

Well that's not very nice.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Maple Leaf posted:

So I have a modded 3DS that lets me record off it. I tried doing two LPs with it: Kid Icarus: Uprising (which went pretty well) and Paper Mario: Sticker Star (which did not). My 3DS is just sitting there being unused, and I haven't done an LP lately, so I figured, at the risk of this being some kind of interest check, what 3DS games might people be interested in? The list includes Bravely Default, but that game bores me to death, and I wasn't a huge fan of Mario And Luigi: Dream Team. Are there any other candidates for a decent game?

Fantasy Life, perhaps?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

This is a bit of an odd one, but recently Volition stumbled upon a prototype version of a cancelled Saints Row PSP game, and have now released the ISO to the public. I don't know how much of an LP could possibly come of this, but I'd love to see someone poke at it.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Excuse me, but I don't see my request for a video LP of Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard in the OP.

EDIT: oh because I made it in August, jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Mega64 posted:

Someone should show off a bunch of the old ZZT games. Would work for a great megathread actually since there's so many. You could also throw MegaZeux into the mix.

I'd like to second this.

• Locked thread