Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Good thing I'm a drat wop guinea instead of white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
hmm post an azn body builder? you cant cos there are none.

threadtitle holds less water than a chinese bucket

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mr.Smiley4 posted:

If all whites are gay, what does that make Latinos?
white

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i agree with the op

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
silly little white mens with their vestigial penisess

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
You forget that our supposed weaknesses are our strengths. We are not the best at everything, but we're at least second best.

So while some races have giant or puny cocks, or smart or dumb brains, we place second every time. Couple this with the fact that we organize and work together well and we completely dominate the world.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

Gingers. I loving hate gingers.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I think you're dyslexic.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Bitter Mushroom posted:

hmm post an azn body builder? you cant cos there are none.

threadtitle holds less water than a chinese bucket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh-LFQRICR4

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0

e. heil

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Morkyz posted:

The reason for the dominance of the white man during the 19th and 20th century is due to the momentum gained from the free resources looted from the New World since the age of Columbus. The current preeminence of the US is a continuation of that momentum

that's pretty much true though and I think any objective economist would agree

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

Ramsus posted:

You forget that our supposed weaknesses are our strengths. We are not the best at everything, but we're at least second best.

So while some races have giant or puny cocks, or smart or dumb brains, we place second every time. Couple this with the fact that we organize and work together well and we completely dominate the world.

white people are like humans in RPGs?

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

alright that's awful but it's pretty funny

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

white people are like humans in RPGs?

game devs are racist as hell

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAb7shBT8-8

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Super glad 2 be white here

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnFlQAvk8U

i mean he's jewish so i dunno about white but his rhyme is legit... real glad im white anyhow.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Morkyz posted:

Physically, white people are the least fit of all races. They have the highest rates of degenerative genetic diseases of all races, including cancer. Their pale skin is unfit for physical exertion and their bulky frames are not fit for modern warfare. Their endurance is lower than Negroids and their muscular strength per unit mass is lower than Mongoloids (going by olympic weightlifting). The average IQ of white majority nations with the exception of Germany is at least 5 below that of Asian (Mongoloid Mix) nations. They have a low birthrate and have a culture that discourages childbirth. Demographically, they're wiping themselves out.

The reason for the dominance of the white man during the 19th and 20th century is due to the momentum gained from the free resources looted from the New World since the age of Columbus. The current preeminence of the US is a continuation of that momentum, but it is already meeting significant friction. I suspect the disintegration of the US within 20 years and the total demographic collapse of Europe within 30 years.

good, I'm glad of it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think the mongols should have gone all the way instead of getting bogged down with slav politics and doing gay poo poo like converting to Christianity/Islam

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009
Neil Young, is a cool white dude

What if I'm half white? How does that work.

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
Homo sapien was originally and exclusively black Africans for like two hundred millennia before they migrated into Eurasia, where they then split into much smaller population groups, probably started loving their sisters and maybe the occasional Neanderthal, and voila, that's where whites come from.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

white is might/right

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

The Protagonist posted:

white is might/right

They got kicked out of all those places tho. As soon as the locals got AKs the colonialists bugged out.

Whites = quitters.

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
i'm white

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Morkyz posted:

name 3, I garuntee you at least 2 of them will be stolen form anotehr culture/race

Chewbacca

Jefferson Starship

America

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

capitalism was created by whites, and whites have advanced the human race further than any other race, pretty good in my book

lmk when the somalis create a moon base, or when the chinese/indians do anything notable that wasn't stolen from the us or russia through industrial espionage/brought back by exchange students from western universities

also the chinese like to cheat on academics and pretty much everything else in order to pump up their numbers, why u think we have to have 20 lectures on plagiarism every semester

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Justin Tyme posted:

capitalism was created by whites, and whites have advanced the human race further than any other race, pretty good in my book

lmk when the somalis create a moon base, or when the chinese/indians do anything notable that wasn't stolen from the us or russia through industrial espionage/brought back by exchange students from western universities

also the chinese like to cheat on academics and pretty much everything else in order to pump up their numbers, why u think we have to have 20 lectures on plagiarism every semester

Banking, credit, and investment were all created by Babylonians. The mathematical algorithms that make contemporary market trading possible were invented by Persians and Arabs. You're a barely literate savage standing on the shoulders of ancient brown people from the middle east. China owns the debt your government desperately needs to keep borrowing to slow your national decline. You are an indentured servant to the CCP, sold into generations of economic bondage by your own government.

Otherwise great points.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

Morkyz posted:

The reason for the dominance of the white man during the 19th and 20th century is due to the momentum gained from the free resources looted from the New World since the age of Columbus.

We missed out on the Aztec space program. Typical.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Good thing I'm a drat wop guinea instead of white

mediterraneans are the master race

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TheIllestVillain posted:

mediterraneans are the master race

Impressive record, but they peaked about 2000 years ago. Now it'd be like signing a 35-year-old running back.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Agag posted:

Banking, credit, and investment were all created by Babylonians. The mathematical algorithms that make contemporary market trading possible were invented by Persians and Arabs. You're a barely literate savage standing on the shoulders of ancient brown people from the middle east. China owns the debt your government desperately needs to keep borrowing to slow your national decline. You are an indentured servant to the CCP, sold into generations of economic bondage by your own government.

Otherwise great points.

wait a sec, are you saying the united states is white people?

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i really think somoans have everything figured out

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Ramsus posted:

wait a sec, are you saying the united states is white people?

No, but the entire population was sold down the river by the overwhelmingly white political and banking classes.

All for selfish short-term gain. Smh.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i'm currently mixing with a middle eastern woman thus creating a new master race

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Ramsus posted:

i'm currently mixing with a middle eastern woman thus creating a new master race

Agents of the caliphate stealing your precious emissions.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Agag posted:

No, but the entire population was sold down the river by the overwhelmingly white political and banking classes.

the long term gains are made by our shrouded masters and we are safer for it :patriot:

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Ramsus posted:

good job making a master race thats violent in temperament but really bad at actually fighting im sure youll take over the world in no time

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Agag posted:

Ok but what happens when the U.S. goes "welp not paying you back but we are keeping the progress tyty"

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

More importantly what happens when a chinese team wins the league of legends championship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Agag posted:

Otherwise great points.

white man invented gravity.

thank a white next time your rear end dont fly off the earth!

• Locked thread