Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Undead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

you're undead to me

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
i cast turn undead

you are now facing the west

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
wait im a wizard not cleric

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
*passes you a beer*

sike bitch its holy water, roll a D6

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

NightVis posted:

*passes you a beer*

sike bitch its holy water, roll a D6

gently caress

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I'M A GAY

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm a demon.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JebanyPedal posted:

I'm a loving demon.

/

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

idk you guys have 2D12 hp you're either dead or really badly hurt go see a doctor

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ive been used and thrown out so many times; the boiling ocean in my soul has frozen over and i dont even know what i am anymore

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
nvm im a cumsock

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
u can be washed & made clean (tumbledry)

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
It's about ethics in... uh cemeteries

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Too late on the joke.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Algol rising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

code:
They are horrible undead creatures, slowly rotting away. Although Ghouls can sleep in their graves for years on end, when they rise to walk among the living, they must eat flesh to survive. Raw flesh is preferred, especially rotting or tainted meat, and Ghouls gain resilience from consuming it.

They aren't very good at doing most things, although they make decent unarmed fighters with their claws and, due to their contact with the grave, can use ice, earth and death magic without too many difficulties. 

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
sup bitch

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
yeah well I'm a level 10 undead hunter :twisted: you're hosed now, buddy

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

on the upside that paralyzing touch you got probably helpful for getting out of awkward conversations *tap dude going on about ponies on the shoulder* "oops poo poo sorry man well I gotta go right now it wears off in 1D4+1 rounds but I'm in a hurry"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
*casts Turn Undead, OP explodes into a fine, bloody mist*

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
Can't wait for this thread to grow old and die, enjoy your lifespan and your new inside joke while it lasts.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

jon joe posted:

wait im a wizard not cleric

its cool, multi-class allowed.

scopes
Jun 5, 2004
u r fukken undead @ ghoulcon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

quote:

Stench (Ex)
The stink of death and corruption surrounding these creatures is overwhelming. Living creatures within 10 feet must succeed on a DC 15 Fortitude save or be sickened for 1d6+4 minutes. A creature that successfully saves cannot be affected again by the same ghast’s stench for 24 hours. A delay poison or neutralize poison spell removes the effect from a sickened creature. Creatures with immunity to poison are unaffected, and creatures resistant to poison receive their normal bonus on their saving throws. The save DC is Charisma-based.

if this what you're basing it on you do realize you're a goon right

• Locked thread