Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Applewhite posted:

I was hoping you'd tell me something I didn't already know.

your dad will not be one of them, he dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I hope you are having a good day op.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

That feeling when you wake up and all the horrible gbs posters are active.

Have i died and gone to hell already

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
it's time for me to grasp fate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

GOTTA GET A GRIP

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

I hope you are having a good day op.

Money. Bitches. Weed. in your future

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

That feeling when you wake up and all the horrible gbs posters are active.

Have i died and gone to hell already

to your surprise goons legitimately think your a good poster. But IRL you are terrible at all the things you think you are good at, lover, brother, son, employee, student scholar etc....

SniperWoreConverse posted:

it's time for me to grasp fate

Your future is exactly what you are doing today for the rest of your life, grasp it my brother.

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

GOTTA GET A GRIP

You are a gangsta grippin wood grain stirring wheels and pistol grip shotguns, you die of an untreated STD at the age of 38. You can't resist the temptation of rachet rear end bitches, this is your biggest regret on your death bed. Real gangsta don't get STDs in your narrow world view. You are too afraid to tell your gangsta bros and infect all of them via "nigga" lipping blunts. They all got treated and you were too stupid to seek medical treatment.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I would like to be advised, please.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

texaholic posted:

Your future is exactly what you are doing today for the rest of your life, grasp it my brother.

I... huh. drat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

I.C. posted:

I would like to be advised, please.

You will mastermind a terrorist attack on saudi arabia. Brief case Nuke in major city/sand outpost or whatever would piss them off the most. This starts WW3 and you end western civilization. Basically you are biggest rear end in a top hat ever, congrats

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

texaholic posted:

You will mastermind a terrorist attack on saudi arabia. Brief case Nuke in major city/sand outpost or whatever would piss them off the most. This starts WW3 and you end western civilization. Basically you are biggest rear end in a top hat ever, congrats

more like greatest hero

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

death to america

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
me

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
pretty hard to believe OP

prove me wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

texaholic posted:

You aren't the first "psychic" to tell me this, like down to the same wording and everything. It's a lot of pressure, okay?!
Thank you for your insight. :)

• Locked thread