Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Loud is the newest one I heard.
My favorite thi is The Devils Lettuce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Nameless_Steve posted:

Let's work backwards here, based on cops' vocabulary limits. I'm going to go with... "innocent black male"

Oooooo!

:nyd:

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Vin BioEthanol posted:

I'm a former cop as of today, I'm fwding all these to other cops.

Did they actually sack you for shooting that black dude?

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
I like to say "illegal drugs"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

I like to say "illegal drugs"

trustworthy av

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet

gary oldmans diary posted:

i prefer fake teen slang stephen king makes up in his stories

this thread is skag

uh, stephen king was buried up to his eyeballs in narcotics for the better part of two decades

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Just call it "green." So many things are green! The cops will never be able to prove that you aren't trying to buy some mountain dew or a crepe myrtle bush.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Inevitable posted:

Just call it "green." So many things are green! The cops will never be able to prove that you aren't trying to buy some mountain dew or a crepe myrtle bush.

What if they think I'm buying an AR w a custom green skin like in counterstrike they will shoot me dead

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

social vegan posted:

What if they think I'm buying an AR w a custom green skin like in counterstrike they will shoot me dead

they'll just roll up and laugh, and mock you by repeatedly putting their selector on auto

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Skoke

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 249 days!)

Pizazz

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
not weed

as in "i'm looking to not buy weed, does anyone not have weed to sell me?"

bulletproof deniability

:420: :2bong: :350: :okpos: :rznv: :weed:

dougdrums fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Apr 8, 2015

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
We used to say pizza when it was someone we knew. Call them up, "Hey man you got any pizza? Maybe like half a pizza?"

If it was some rando I'd just ask if they were on deck.

Also "flowers"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dougdrums posted:

not weed

as in "i'm looking to not buy weed, does anyone not have weed to sell me?"

bulletproof deniability

:420: :2bong: :350: :okpos: :rznv: :weed:

finally something that makes sense

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

plus ur credentials are outstanding

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Tortuga posted:

Did they actually sack you for shooting that black dude?

Ok so i feel im tight with you bros* and you wont leak this, the "firing" is supposedly is just a story for the media, I fully expect to go back to work.

*still monitoring the tthread and fwding these marihuana code words to other cops though, in the name of public safety and all that

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Mary wanna.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
cassette tapes

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NexpP1XEMAo

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Walk up to someobe say itsokayimgay and cup their balls. A dealer will give you weed

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

Live in a state that isnt stuck in the 60s?

Washington has stores. You walk in, tell them what you want, give them cash, and they give you flower.

Or, so ive heard.

I dont do weed or pot.

washington recreational stores are pretty lovely though. its like $35 for a gram of weed that you can't look at. the packages must always remain sealed in store so you can't even smell what you're getting. also $80 joints, $10 20mg thc candies, and $150 grams of oil. you could just fake a medical condition like everyone else and get a medical marijuana rec with the money you'd save in three days smoking rec weed. but decriminalization was p cool its p nice not having to worry about going to jail for having weed stems in your pocket. rainier medical cannabis market is whats up.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

HEY VAPER posted:

washington recreational stores are pretty lovely though. its like $35 for a gram of weed that you can't look at. the packages must always remain sealed in store so you can't even smell what you're getting. also $80 joints, $10 20mg thc candies, and $150 grams of oil. you could just fake a medical condition like everyone else and get a medical marijuana rec with the money you'd save in three days smoking rec weed. but decriminalization was p cool its p nice not having to worry about going to jail for having weed stems in your pocket. rainier medical cannabis market is whats up.

20 a gram for high % sativa.

15 a gram for 20%ish indica.

Or... so ive HEARD.

:colbert:

Fogponics talk itt

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

psyopmonkey posted:

20 a gram for high % sativa.

15 a gram for 20%ish indica.

Or... so ive HEARD.

:colbert:

Fogponics talk itt

your rec stores must be better, i was just at the one in seattle and the one on the eastside the other day and the cheapest grams were $34
i also could care less about thc% and smoke for flavor/aroma above anything so even if the prices were decent it would still be a shot in the dark.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

HEY VAPER posted:

your rec stores must be better, i was just at the one in seattle and the one on the eastside the other day and the cheapest grams were $34
i also could care less about thc% and smoke for flavor/aroma above anything so even if the prices were decent it would still be a shot in the dark.

Zipcar+drive out of the city a bit=better weed prices(availability)

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Those stanky skunk nugs

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

"Sogg"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

been spitballin' a couple ideas,

I trip over something (or PRETEND TO) and say I dropped my weeds. With an s on the end no one is the wiser and the drug dealer can just put the weed on the ground and i'll pick it up

I could collapse and say i'm dying of sobriety????

Say i'm looking to play a game of kerplunk but call it kerskunk

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

playin' kerspunk (soggy biscuit) with op itt

i don't think he gets it he keeps eating it before the game starts

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

so i get a bunch of dealers and stand around in circle JOing on the weed?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

worst case you could probably get a contact high from their spunk

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

I'm looking to buy some, uh, *coughs* memes. Yes a gram of memes please.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

just do that joint toking hand motion towards people until someone winks and thumbs ups you that way you can tell the cops that you were actually just offering free blowjobs to people will small wieners

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ferroque posted:

I'm looking to buy some, uh, *coughs* memes. Yes a gram of memes please.

i will take the me smoking a phatty blunty doobie meme

Fart Puzzle posted:

just do that joint toking hand motion towards people until someone winks and thumbs ups you that way you can tell the cops that you were actually just offering free blowjobs to people will small wieners

this is a p solid choice because if i aim for the weed stars and miss i will fall into giving small weiner blowjobs heaven

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The important thing to remember is to say to the cops is that you're not charging for blowing small wieners, or else that's prostitution.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Android Bicyclist posted:

The important thing to remember is to say to the cops is that you're not charging for blowing small wieners, or else that's prostitution.

lol that's silly, i usually pay to

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Scrug.
Sir Danksalot (though to be fair this one's probably pretty easy to figure out).
The Hammering Visigoth.
Deew (that's just 'weed' backwards, pretty clever I think).
The Gates of Heaven.
Mr. Green.
The Growth.
Tommy Chong's Lament.

Or try this sentence on for size:
"Hey, you got any... (wink out Morse code for marijuana)."

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

HEY VAPER posted:

Move to a state that has actual non lovely recreational dispensaries?

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

MrChupon posted:

Move to a state that has actual non lovely recreational dispensaries?

Actually don't we're full. gently caress off.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

make pigeon noises and listen for someone to return your birdcalls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hook me up with some of dat ennui

• Locked thread