Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I started participating in the SA community around a month ago. Before that I enjoyed such things as: Reddit, television, the company of liberals, the company of conservatives, and other things that did not involve sitting at my laptop all day. Now, I am jaded, cynical, and a total prick. I can't stand the idiotic idealists of reddit, and somehow rationalize dislike for all political parties. Thanks SA.

Seriously though, this website is my god damned life now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I'm aging normally.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
thats good because your going to have to starting paying the monthly toll, you are already behind. just paypal me $20 and you can keep posting and reading hilarious SA threads, garnateed to be better than reddit or your money back!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
give it a little while and eventually you'll become a carefree dude who laughs at the world and always feels good, just like me.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

it gets worse

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

I'm getting mixed messages.

Rutibex posted:

thats good because your going to have to starting paying the monthly toll, you are already behind. just paypal me $20 and you can keep posting and reading hilarious SA threads, garnateed to be better than reddit or your money back!

Would it be possible just to pay off my entire lifetimes worth of tolls now? What is that, $8000? Let me liquidate some assets and I'll get back to you.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Wait till you hit the point were you hate everyone here just as much but continue to post here because nowhere else will take posts as bad as yours.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Read a fun forum instead, like the bodybuilding forum or Gaia online forum.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

nonazis posted:

I started participating in the SA community around a month ago. Before that I enjoyed such things as: Reddit, television, the company of liberals, the company of conservatives, and other things that did not involve sitting at my laptop all day. Now, I am jaded, cynical, and a total prick. I can't stand the idiotic idealists of reddit, and somehow rationalize dislike for all political parties. Thanks SA.

you got issues, my man

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
this website

its my life

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
congrats on being so impressionable, get some opinions of your own. Fag.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I tailor my entire life and personality, the very foundations of what I am, on the internet sites I visit

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

Zzulu posted:

I tailor my entire life and personality, the very foundations of what I am, on the internet sites I visit

Who doesn't?

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Zzulu posted:

If tumblrinas can do it why can't I?

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

nonazis posted:

Did you get older tho

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Like, really old

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
This is why we need LF back!

All these young bright lives sacrificed on the altar of cynicism, lured away from the dynamic and vibrant ideal that is maoism-third-worldism.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
We used to like things but now most of us are pushing 30. You can see it in threads about Old Things, there's lots of positive nostalgia.

Omits-Bagels
Feb 13, 2001
Go get a job and stop using up all my Obamacare!

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

We used to like things but now most of us are pushing 30. You can see it in threads about Old Things, there's lots of positive nostalgia.

There are prob more people over 30 posting on this forum than under 30. I'm already over half way to 70.

This is a forum for olds.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
Maybe you just realised all the things you do/read and people you talk to suck rear end. Welcome to the desert of the real

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

once you realize how much you can fit in your rectum you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

subhuman filth posted:

once you realize how much you can fit in your rectum you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky

I don't do that anymore.

Narcs have me on a loving list now.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
op have you tried drinking your own piss

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i dont know why i'm here

i dont know why im a goon

how did i find this place? why am i still here? am i being punished?

questions

Swizzbutt
Jul 12, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

i dont know why i'm here

i dont know why im a goon

how did i find this place? why am i still here? am i being punished?

questions

"Better than reddit"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Wall Balls posted:

it gets worse

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

Also, drugs and alcohol just seem so much more magical now. This is the real world

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

haha owned op

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000

nonazis posted:

That's just the first month...

Have you built your shrine to Lowtax yet?

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

nonazis posted:

Holy poo poo.

Suicide. is probably the most graceful option now.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
the collective gbs spirit is very cynical, but its mostly incorrect. remember that seeing the good in things is a good way to spend your time, and loathing things is not.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Something awful is good and a fun place to talk with your friends online

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
What emoticon do you want on your tombstone OP? I'm going with :catdrugs:

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

InterFaced posted:

What emoticon do you want on your tombstone OP? I'm going with :catdrugs:

We all agreed to be buried in a plague pit under Lowtax's tomb. Did you forget?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Wait till you get into the Race hate liveleak videos. You'll be burning crosses with the best of them. [Aside] Morning, Adolf, how's the missus?

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
in a sense we are all permabanned poster niggerstomper58

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
may we never forget the 57 niggerstompers that came before him and bow our heads in prayer that the coming of the 59th may be soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress you op. gently caress you.

• Locked thread