Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
How can anyone possibly interfere in a steel cage match?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

OldTennisCourt posted:

So what the hell is going on with Roman? I admittedly haven't watched anything since Mania but have they just sort of dropped him since then due to the backlash or something? Why the gently caress is he feuding with Show?

Because WWE is bad at making new upper midcard heels that Cena and other faces don't just stomp through so they just keep trotting Show & Kane out there because TALL.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Anime Curator posted:

when kane heads back to the US he is going to realize that the authority has hired a new kane.

Your new Divas champion: Malibu Kane!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The Extreme Rules card is good. Even Reigns/Big Show might be okay (I had originally typed good but even I have my limits); I remember both men having decent to good LMS matches semi-recently (Big Show vs. ADR and Reigns vs.Kane).

Cena/Rusev should be great. Harper/Ambrose which I presume is happening, should be good especially if Dean wins. Orton/Rollins, despite stupid as gently caress stips, should be good. BNB/Bryan should be good. That's a solid show already IMO

Yeah, the card is shaping up to be great. I'm also looking forward to Reigns doing a downright hilarious number of spears & superman punches during his match.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

mkay0 posted:

Those dudes who write for wwe.com are awesome. ISEC 4-lyfe

Right to ISEC

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

he left to chase mavericks

Rondo's gonna turn so hard on him

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

triplexpac posted:

Vince really can't help himself when it comes to rushing angles huh

Seriously, if there's a match that can pop a nice buyrate Network sub rate, it's Cena/Bryan II.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Blast Fantasto posted:

Daniel Bryan gonna vacate the IC title tonight, calling it.

Can't he just go 7 months without defending the thing like Dean did with the US Title? Doubt anyone would notice the belt's absence.

• Locked thread