Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Regardless of trying to kill it with malted hops and bong resin, My brain continues to think it is hungry, even when my stomach tell it, it's not.

What can I do? I don't want to lobotomize myself, but I really do not see another way. :confused: I guess Sticking a Coat hanger up my nose and aborting my brains machinations is the only way. Help me goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

haha pretty wild stuff op looking forward to watching how this thread goes for ya!!!

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Eat your own brain OP.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

haha pretty wild stuff op looking forward to watching how this thread goes for ya!!!

Straight into the toilet first poster

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
Did you know

Your brain is like all fat?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

VendaGoat posted:

I guess Sticking a Coat hanger up my nose and aborting my brains machinations is the only way.

Answered your own question. Better quit wasting time on the forums and get er done!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

start also drinking a poo poo ton of coffee

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Kuato posted:

Answered your own question. Better quit wasting time on the forums and get er done!

I'm having trouble, have any Afrin™?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
far out. incidentally, im piss, piss, piss

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

i hear there is medication that can tell your brain it's not hungry and it listens

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

i hear there is medication that can tell your brain it's not hungry and it listens

Nonfatinol?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Pomme frites may be the culprit.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Nicotine suppresses appetite but not hunger. Smoking is less lethal than morbid obesity. Smoke cigarettes.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
I have the opposite problem, I dont feel hungry anymore. I know I should eat when I get a headache

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I swear to gently caress, I want to eat out the Peanut butter jar like a vagina.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

If your brain offends you pluck it out.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

VendaGoat posted:

... bong resin, ...

If you are hungry because of weed then eating food will not make you not hungry. You might as well eat celery. Dip the celery in peanut butter or salt.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

monkey posted:

If you are hungry because of weed then eating food will not make you not hungry. You might as well eat celery. Dip the celery in peanut butter or salt.

when I did smoke pot is was celery and hot sauce. Hot sauce has zero calories....

Have I said too much?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

which hot sauce?

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I lost 30 pounds over the course of a couple months when I used to take adderall daily, so I'd try that.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

which hot sauce?

Franks. If I wanted something extra I would honestly measure out two table spoons of Holl valley (or whatever the gently caress it is) ranch into the franks. A whopping 80 calories plus the celery, 50 cals for like a pound.

You wanna get skinny, I got your poo poo.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

integrate a vape with myfitnesspal so if you've eaten too much it wont turn on

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

monkey posted:

salt...!

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
you have to accept that life is suffering and that the ability to, say, give yourself comfort by eating is the illusion

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo
lobotomy

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
eat vegetables, huge heaping mounds of steamed broccolli, cabbage, carrots and cauliflower. It'll fill you up but not make you fat, also you will produce intense and potent farts.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

you're brain is gay, op

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Some people are sensitive to carbs in that eating carbs in excess will cause them to become hungrier. Check your hunger levels after low carb, high fat meals and vice versa. If you find you're hungrier after one or the other, start favoring the opposite and you'll have a much easier time managing your hunger.

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

There isn't a really effective appetite suppressant without horrible, horrible side effects yet. We really don't know a whole heck of a lot about controlling hunger.

Tinestram fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Apr 16, 2015

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i dont get why "feeling hungry" is such a horrific thing. im currently cutting weight in preparation for summer and im eating very little food and its no big deal because im not a small child with a baby brain that can't deal with the simplest of impulses

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

i dont get why "feeling hungry" is such a horrific thing. im currently cutting weight in preparation for summer and im eating very little food and its no big deal because im not a small child with a baby brain that can't deal with the simplest of impulses

yeah it's only a primal survival instinct what's your problem

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i need to keep eating, for survival

i might die

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I took some pseudo this morning (blocked sinuses) and it killed my desire to comfort eat so maybe try drugs op

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

gas

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

runupon cracker posted:

Some people are sensitive to carbs in that eating carbs in excess will cause them to become hungrier. Check your hunger levels after low carb, high fat meals and vice versa. If you find you're hungrier after one or the other, start favoring the opposite and you'll have a much easier time managing your hunger.

There isn't a really effective appetite suppressant without horrible, horrible side effects yet. We really don't know a whole heck of a lot about controlling hunger.

Horrible side effects like being more alert and losing weight?

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

fyi runupon cracker is an obese mentally ill man if i'm remembering the pathetic fats from the FiB thread well enough

so yes, he's serious when he says that he can't control and ignore the primal human instinct of "being a little hungry sometimes even after eating a large dinner"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

monkey posted:

Horrible side effects like being more alert and losing weight?
ill tell you if i only ate carbs i would be gigantic. i eat carbs, a whole lot, but i have to cut myself off even after expending 5000 calories in 5 hours. ill just keep eating and drinking.

on the bright side i have unlimited cardio range given unlimited food. thats how us vikings crossed the ocean before those spanish fucks.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

on the bright side i have unlimited cardio range given unlimited food. thats how us vikings crossed the ocean before those spanish fucks.

Huh, I always thought it was fueled by a river of liquor.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

VendaGoat posted:

Huh, I always thought it was fueled by a river of liquor.
ummm alcohol = calories + flavor + fun enhancer

and people wonder why its the most popular drug EVER?!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

no other drug really satisfies those three important requirements, especially the nutrition one. cant get by on coke or grass, need something to eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Mead

MEAD!

• Locked thread